News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Forest Frenzies! RP

Started by Kitsune, January 02, 2013, 03:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarielGullwhacker

(OOC: OOPS! Sorry! I'll change it!)

Romsca

OOC: Thanks!  ;)

BIC:

Saukko

The ottermaid took out the lockpick she had hidden. "Here it is," she whispered to Murlo, as she handed it to him.

Jetthebinturong

Murlo

Murlo took the lockpick from her and jiggled it about in her locks, finally there was a click "There missie, now you free me and then I'll free that mousie" he indicated his neighbour
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Romsca

Cole

Cole only half listened to the story about Martin the Warrior. He couldn't take his eyes off of the sword hanging above the tapestry. He wondered if he could sneak something like that past the otters...

Saukko

Saukko unlocked Murlo's chains and handed the lockpick back to him. "After we free the mouse," she asked, "what then?"

MarielGullwhacker

Daisy was enthralled. She was hanging on every word spoken by Amphalis about her hero, Martin the warrior!

Jetthebinturong

Murlo

"After we free the mousie, we free everyone else, right?"
The mouse nodded "Right, I didn't think we would be free so easily, I doubt that anyone would betray us"
Murlo continued "Then we take the chains and use them as weapons against the pirates"

Kitsune

Amphalis noticed Veroni for the first time. "Oh!" He exclaimed. "Could you help my get this poor beast to the infirmaries?" He asked, leading her toward Slatter. "I'm sorry, Daisy. Martin can wait till the morning. You need to get to bed! And you, Cole, I think, don't even think about touching that sword! The spirit of Martin is in it, and it brings bad luck to those who take it out of greed" he ended severely. He walked away smiling inwardly. It was just a blade, but stories like that had always existed.

MarielGullwhacker

"Oh, yes sir! Happy to help!" said Sister Veroni to Abbot Amphalis. And to Daisy she said, "Good Father Abbot is right, Daisy. It's off to bed for you! I've let you stay up way too late as it is!"

Daisy grumbled but obeyed. She headed down the hall towards her room. Sleep was taking over and she would finally enjoy getting some sleep. It had been such a long night!

Romsca

Cole

The fox reluctantly followed the abbot and Veroni. His shoulder hadn't been treated yet, and the sword of Martin could wait for another day.

Rainshadow

Tharn had retreated to the kitchen, not knowing anyother beast.  He now stood, snacking on the various foods that had been set there.  He just hoped that the cooks didn't find out!
 Meanwhile, Vigelem was standing in the shadows, watching the tapestry of the famed Martin the Warrior.  She had heard stories of him when she was just a little babe, but she'd never thought they were true.  Then she saw the tapestry when she was an apprentice.  She had seen his sword and thought it to be a beautiful blade.  How tragic it was that such beauty brought so much sadness.
 Vigelem shook her head, ridding herself of the memories.  She leaned against the wall and stood there, shielded by her cloak so she would blend in.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

OOC: Eh? What just happened? I thought Vigelem and Tharn were with Sophel and Mask

Rainshadow

OOC:  I couldn't remember exactly where they were, so I had them follow the group into Redwall.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MarielGullwhacker

Daisy, now back to her room collapsed onto her bed in a heap. In no time she was quietly snoring and dreaming of glorious adventures in Mossflower woods.

Kitsune

OOC: Amphalis sent the shrews to help fight the lizards, Sothen didn't follow them back.

BIC: Amphalis set Slatter on a bed in the infirmary with a wheeze. "It's all you now, Sister Veroni."

Rainshadow

OOC:  Whoops!  Sorry, I changed that.

BIC:  Vigelem still stood in the shadows, but now she watched other beasts walking back and forth.  Vigelem was surprised at how many vermin were in the Abbey.  It didn't seem like a place that welcomed vermin, yet here they were.