News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

LINCON

Started by blindsimeonjtp, January 03, 2013, 04:07:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindsimeonjtp

who wants to see LINCON i do ?

Tam and Martin

I've never heard of it.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwaller

Are you sure it's not Lincoln?

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Redwaller on January 03, 2013, 06:59:20 PM
Are you sure it's not Lincoln?

THAT'S what I was looking for! I knew it wasn't right, but the spell checker let it go so I just didn't post.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Romsca

I think it's funny  ;D Maybe they're from the South and they're offended or something  ???

blindsimeonjtp

I was saying about the new movie

Leatho Shellhound

I was born and live in the south!

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

Maybe so, but this is about the Civil war, and it doesn't matter whether or not your Northern or Southern... Or Brazilian for that matter. The South was wrong on the terms that they seceded for (such as Slavery), and it's a good thing the North won, or we'd be in one of the biggest messes known to man. (and woman)

rakkety tam

well i'm more or less southern  not hate but heritage
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: danflorreguba on January 04, 2013, 04:16:17 PM
Maybe so, but this is about the Civil war, and it doesn't matter whether or not your Northern or Southern... Or Brazilian for that matter. The South was wrong on the terms that they seceded for (such as Slavery), and it's a good thing the North won, or we'd be in one of the biggest messes known to man. (and woman)

The Civil War wasn't about slavery, want to know more than pm me.  :)

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on January 04, 2013, 07:14:35 PM
Quote from: danflorreguba on January 04, 2013, 04:16:17 PM

The Civil War wasn't about slavery, want to know more than pm me.  :)

No, it wasn't, until everyone boiled down all the problems and realized that what LEAD to the war was slavery, the Confederacy seceded because they wanted "freedom" from the Union, really what they wanted was to keep their cotton farms running. Now that may only be one of the reasons, but almost all the reasons come back to the fact that not everyone was free in a free country.

Romsca

I heard the movie was really historically accurate but boring