News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

That Sad Moment When...

Started by Redwaller, January 07, 2013, 07:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

This is for sad moments.

That Sad Moment When you're introduced to the Redwall series, and find out Brian is already dead.  :( :'(

Rainshadow

That is a sad moment.

That sad moment when your favorite song keeps skipping.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

That sad moment when your favourite fanfiction has been deleted by the author. :'(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwaller

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on January 07, 2013, 07:59:43 PM
That sad moment when your favourite fanfiction has been deleted by the author. :'(
That's sad

Tam and Martin

TSMW Moderators get you down to zero in the 'Count as high as possible before a moderator posts game' after your'e up really high.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwallfan7

That sad moment when a family member dies
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rusvul

that sad moment when you find out you don't actually own your favorite color

Lily

That sad moment when you have to leave your family and friends to go back to Japan. :(

Tiria Wildlough

That sad moment when your foot hurts so you can't skateboard. :'(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

That sad moment when you wake up and realize that it isn't Saturday yet.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

TSMW your back tooth on your left side on your bottom jaw is coming in, and you just lost your upper right second to back tooth, and it hurts no matter what side of your mouth you chew on. especially if you can't stand any kind of pain in your mouth at all. hey, like me.

Redwallfan7

That sad moment when some people abuse animals
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Mattio

Redwallfan7

That sad moment when you get the flu