News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

RP: The Quest for the Sword

Started by Lady_Gwalia, July 10, 2011, 07:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

"How did they get here?" Joey asked.
Silently, he sneaked up on them and scooped them up. "Haha! Got you, you rogues! Off questing, were you? Well, we'll have to bring you back to the abbey!"
Then he turned to the otter and gave him a deep bow. "Morning, sorry to disturb you, but these Dibbuns belong to us!"
Received mostly negative reviews.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I don' belong to no'un! Let me go!" Togan said, attempting to squirm out of the older squirrel's grasp, which was exactly what the other two dibbuns were doing as well. "We were having Tea with (whatever the otter's name turns out to be), and were quite enjoyin' this day! Let us go!" All three dibbuns shouted.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Gonff

Trinn turned to the otter. "Thanks for taking care of them for us. Would you like to come back to Redwall with us?

OOC: I know anyone can control the otter but I decided not to.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Nightfire

The otter grinned. "Har, thankee, I will. Mebbe I'll walke by this pretty maid 'ere." He turned and bowed gallantly to Streamblaze. She chuckled. "Sure, you great rogue. The abbey's this way."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Gonff

OOC: What happened? We all stopped posting. Maybe we should have made the Redwallers realize the dibbuns were missing sometime.

BIC: The Abbess was taking her daily tea up on the abbey walls. Looking down she saw some creature's coming down the path. "Why, it looks like the group that went searching for Martin's sword, are they back so soon?" She commented out loud to herself. "I hope they have found Martin's sword." She went down the steps and found the gatekeeper asking him to open the gates. Then she went out to meet the troupe.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Tiria Wildlough

Shellmara took the Dibbuns by their tiny paws and led them to the Abbess. 'Mother Abbess, these little ones ran off. We just came to bring them back.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Gonff

"Oh, the abbess said, we have been looking all over for those little ones. We never thought they might have been outside Redwall. I suppose you will be going on your way soon then?"

OOC: Isn't it time for someone to go into a trance and say some riddle from Martin.?

Nightfire

OOC: I guess so. Who's going to go into a trance, though? Certainly not Streamblaze the otter.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

James Gryphon

OOC: Maybe do Frife (Togan's little mouse companion). That seems like it'd be funny, and it'd open up some potential character development.
« Subject to editing »

Nightfire

DanielofRedwall

OOC- I've been waiting, so, whoever it is, could you please go in to the trance?
Received mostly negative reviews.

Lady_Gwalia

OOC~If no one else, I guess I have too.

Tey had been sitting up in her little attic room all night. She couldn't get to sleep, not after Martin;s sword had been stolen! Instead, she sat up looking through old manuscripts in the dusty attic library. While reading a recorders journal she began nodding off.  Her eyes drooped closed, and her head became heavy. Then, she fell asleep. Head pillowed on the open pages of the book.

As she slept, she dreamed.  She was in the Great Hall, an impossible mist rising around her. She began walking towards the tapestry, her eyes fixed on the image of the first abbey warrior. As she watched, Martin stepped out of the tapestry. Dressed in armor, his great sword resting in his hand. Then the great warrior spoke.

Across the plains, far to the cold lands
A warrior queen waits with book in her hands
She lusts for a blade, with longing to see
But that blade belongs to me

Follow the creature cross arid land
To homes buried deep in the sand.
The sea in the woods to find
The engulfing earth to mind.

Beware the chanting foe,
The castle to bring you woe.
Fight for freedom, "Redwall!" cry,
Before the foe with sword does fly.

Then with a smile at Tey, Martin stepped back into the tapestry. Tey sighed and curled up on the flagstones below the Warriors image.

OOC~ If one of you would like to find her? Or you could have seen her sleep walk down stairs and into the Great Hall.

High or the hills, far or the seas,
Fly with the small birds and follow the breeze,
Go with your heart, where would you roam?
Back to the rose colored stones you call home.
~The Pearls of Lutra

Tiria Wildlough

Shellmara walked along, thinking her own thoughts. She was just walking past the tapestry, when she stumbled over somebeast.
'Tey! What - why are you here?'
I'm not a hipster.

Lady_Gwalia

Tey blinked blearily up at the  otter. How had she ended up here, laying on the floor?
"I actually have no idea." she said in a sleepy voice. "I thought I was up in the library......"
High or the hills, far or the seas,
Fly with the small birds and follow the breeze,
Go with your heart, where would you roam?
Back to the rose colored stones you call home.
~The Pearls of Lutra

Tiria Wildlough

'Well, you thought wrong.' said Shellmara, extending a paw to help her up.
I'm not a hipster.