News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

working out

Started by blindsimeonjtp, January 11, 2013, 09:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindsimeonjtp

does anyone else work out?
i do the tred mill well its kinda like one i do a thirty munite workout
lift weights. as hard as i can im pushing myself to the limit.
i want muscles man.

blindsimeonjtp

if they can do it on tv i can do it. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Romsca

Don't double post please the moderators don't like it

Tam and Martin

Our brother does some and we all use a Total Gym

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

blindsimeonjtp

Dawnwing

I try when I have time and remember it, but mostly I'm too busy and/or lazy.  I've just moved some little weights into my room so I do those whenever, for example, I'm playing a game and waiting for a loading screen.  Even if it's only a couple reps at a time at least I'm doing them and I remember to do them.

Redwaller

I'll be getting a set of weights from my Grandfather, so I'll try to work out when I remember to do it. I also will be starting exercise each evening to build myself up a bit. 'Cos I kinda have a small soft belly.

Tam and Martin

My brother and I are on our own made-up work out program. It really works though! We are both on the more stocky side of body types (And even though I'm twelve and he's thirteen we fit into mens shirt sizes  ;)). He's a tad older than I am so he started earlier but it works!

Redwaller

Whoa! You're twelve and he's thirteen?! I though I once read that you were fifteen or sixteen!  :o

Tam and Martin

Nope! Martin is 15 but I'm twelve  ;)

Dawnwing

Well, since I last posted, I got a summer job at a nice company with its own fitness center.  So I've been working out there after work several times a week.  I forgot to bring along my workout clothes today, but I did remember my swimsuit, so I swam laps for a while and then treaded water for a good 15 minutes or so.  They're doing a fitness challenge right now where whoever signs up gets put on a team and we get points for how long we work out (extra if with teammates), so I'm doing that.  A couple coworkers and I have taken to going on walks outside during one of our breaks.

Redwaller

Quote from: Tam and Martin on June 10, 2013, 09:29:26 PM
Nope! Martin is 15 but I'm twelve  ;)
My bad.  :D

Since yesterday I've started doing 50 sit-ups, and 100 jumping-jacks everyday(or more)

Tam and Martin

Well Our Profile used to say 15 because we were using Martin's information but I changed it to mine!

Kitsune

(Ok, just being honest, people)
Sometimes, I'm just too lazy. :P It's a really bad habit, if you haven't noticed on my art request. Sometimes I think "I'll do x sit-ups today!" or something like that, but I never get around to it. If you guys want, we could do our own 'exercise program' on here and log what we do each day.(I know some people already have a program) Not that we have to. I'll probably motivate myself somehow. THANKFULLY, I am not overweight because of my metabolism but if I don't break this habit, I'll probably gain weight as I get older.

Redwaller

I'm all in for the 'exercise program' thing!