OOC: The Battle for the Diamond in the Gorge

Started by Leatho Shellhound, January 16, 2013, 03:57:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

When should it start? (It started this poll has ended)

end of January
3 (21.4%)
begining of February
6 (42.9%)
middle of February
3 (21.4%)
end of February
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

I've decided I want another character.

Name:  Adam
Species:  Wildcat
Weapon:  Natural defense, twin daggers, bow and arrows
Personality:  Quiet, likes thinking, prefers to be alone, serious, has a good sense of humor (not many beasts know that, since he doesn't advertise it often)
Appearance:  Shaggy dark grey fur, black tail tip, white right paw (hand paw), silver eyes, black tunic, black leather belt, small scar underneath his left eye
Other(optional):  He travels with David, and is good friends with him.  David is one of the few people that Adam actually trusts.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Name: Bexorone Romatosh Trosine
Species: Hare
Occupation: Once warrior of Salamandastron but ran away and came here.
Weapon: Pike
Personality: Funny/Gluttonous
Appearance:Tall/Sinewy/Scar from brow to cheek/Red Suit/Tricorn hat/
Other(optional): Was a recruit at Salamandastron but ran away.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

Both also accepted!

My second character

Name: Soloppgang (sunrise in Norwegian)  Sol for short
Species:  Sea Otter
Weapon:  Arabian short sword and shield
Personality: Loving, and gentle but a born warrior.
Appearance: Goldish red fur, with white stripes above eyes. Flaiming blue eyes. Purple tunic that
can be used for swimming, black skirt. black bandana around neck.
Other(optional): She was highered by Rooksod for the trip.

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

WHAHAHA!  :D I love how the first THREE non-GM characters were squirrels.  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

Look at the first post for all the Characters so far, you can also use it as a reference while RPing.

click the banner

W0NWILL

Name: Maya (Startail) Torsorem
Species: Hare
Weapon: N/A
Personality: Personality: Maya is a somewhat cowardly spirit, and likes the simple life above all else. She likes adventure, but only a few hours in any direction. She's a friendly type, and maybe a bit too trusting. She's loyal and would follow a leader to death and back again, as long as that leader had her trust. She would never choose to be a leader herself, as she breaks easily under pressure. She tries to use wit, but often fails, and may come across as rude.
Appearance: Maya is a dark, dark brown, almost black. But she has some slightly lighter spots across her shoulders and back. Her scut is a bit lighter than normal, a bright white. Because of the brightness of her scut, with the sharp contrast to her fur, she has earned the nickname 'Startail'. She has few scars, as she hasn't fought much, but has a natural deformity in a twisted footpaw, making it difficult to walk. She wears worn boots, a thick green cloak, and a ratty black tunic.
Other(optional): She was born in the northlands to Tyllix and Ferrim Torsorem, but headed south when she was 16. She wandered for many seasons, a pack of rations on her back and a staff at her side, thankfully avoiding vermin for the most part, and when she found them, she ran or hid. Maya found Redwall and stayed there for four seasons, but she gradually realized that she didn't like the abbey life. It was too easy and slow, she wanted adventure, but not dangerous adventure. She departed from the abbey at the beginning of summer, and found River Moss with the directions of the abbeybeasts. By winter, she had a small hut built because of the help of some of Foremole's crew. The first winter was hard, but with some extra victuals from the abbeybeasts, she managed. She lived there, farming and fishing for quite a while until she(by not her power) was captured by a vermin band and taken into a cave where the vermin were staying. In the night she escaped, and managed to shake off the vermin by hiding in a natural fissure after running quite a ways. She stayed there for a day and night, until the vermin gave up looking for her. Not wanting another encounter with them, she headed in the opposite direction, following the tunnel until it came out into the gorge. She now lives there, eating anything she can, fish, bats, scrubs, and the like.

Her worst fear is spiders, and is rather clumsy.

She may be a friend to the party, or try to steal from them, or harass them. I haven't figured that out yet.

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Mattio

Name:Esquilo
Species:Squirrel
Weapon:Staff, sling
Personality:Fun, Cheeky
Appearance:Gray with a red tunic and brown eyes
Other(optional):Is an orphan has a small group of friends he sees when he travels.

I'll fill it in in time

I'm thinking of making a name topic where you post names and if you can't think of one you can look there, where would that go?

Leatho Shellhound

Also accepted, as for the name topic, I don't know.

click the banner

Mattio

Rainshadow

*Raises hand*  I think that the "Name Topic" would go in the OOC Roleplay Discussions board.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

It would be cool if there was a topic with every ones Character sheet on it.

Back on topic, Have you come up with a name yet Mattio?

click the banner

BrookSkimmer

@rainshadow: very good answer! Gold star for you :D

Rainshadow