News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

OOC: The Battle for the Diamond in the Gorge

Started by Leatho Shellhound, January 16, 2013, 03:57:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

When should it start? (It started this poll has ended)

end of January
3 (21.4%)
begining of February
6 (42.9%)
middle of February
3 (21.4%)
end of February
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Leatho Shellhound

This Role-Play will be in the gorge from the book Mattimeo and Loamhedge. This RP will start with characters (PR players) going down the gorge looking for the lost diamond of Loamhedge. There will be lots of tunnles down there and an  enemy or foe will also be down there. Are goal is to find that diamond which will be used as a light house on the western sea shore.

Edit: The enemy

From the book Loamhedge

When Kharanjul fell with the log in the gorge he landed in a pool of muddy water full huge flesh eating worms. The log landed near him causing a titlewave of the murky water and washing him on a rock. A vixen, female fox, found him there. She brough him back to health. He lost his right fore arm, which he replaised with a multi self loading crossbow. His face had been ripped up, so he wore a iron skull mask.

Characters must be Redwall animals.

Please use this to fill out your character info. You may play up to two animals.  :)

Template(copy/paste):

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other(optional):

Character list

Leatho's

Name: Rooksod
Species: Sea otter
Weapon: Double blade sword
Personality: Kind, but strong.
Appearance: Black fur blue eyes, He wears a blood red tunic with small round metal plates on it. Leather sleeves and enimy teeth pointing up out of his leather sleeve in a strait line from his shoulder too his hand. A leather robin hoodish hat with a white feather in it. a white belt that goes across his chest and over his back (Double blade sword goes on the belt on his back) an another white belt that goes around his wait, white  knee length boots.

Name: Soloppgang (sunrise in Norwegian)  Sol for short
Species:  Sea Otter
Weapon:  Arabian short sword and shield
Personality: Loving, and gentle but a born warrior.
Appearance: Goldish red fur, with white stripes above eyes. Flaiming blue eyes. Purple tunic that
can be used for swimming, black skirt. black bandana around neck.
Other: She was highered by Rooksod for the trip.

W0NWILL's

Name: Maya (Startail) Torsorem
Species: Hare
Weapon: N/A
Personality: Maya is a somewhat cowardly spirit, and likes the simple life above all else. She likes adventure, but only a few hours in any direction. She's a friendly type, and maybe a bit too trusting. She's loyal and would follow a leader to death and back again, as long as that leader had her trust. She would never choose to be a leader herself, as she breaks easily under pressure. She tries to use wit, but often fails, and may come across as rude.
Appearance: Maya is a dark, dark brown, almost black. But she has some slightly lighter spots across her shoulders and back. Her scut is a bit lighter than normal, a bright white. Because of the brightness of her scut, with the sharp contrast to her fur, she has earned the nickname 'Startail'. She has few scars, as she hasn't fought much, but has a natural deformity in a twisted footpaw, making it difficult to walk. She wears worn boots, a thick green cloak, and a ratty black tunic.
Other: She was born in the northlands to Tyllix and Ferrim Torsorem, but headed south when she was 16. She wandered for many seasons, a pack of rations on her back and a staff at her side, thankfully avoiding vermin for the most part, and when she found them, she ran or hid. Maya found Redwall and stayed there for four seasons, but she gradually realized that she didn't like the abbey life. It was too easy and slow, she wanted adventure, but not dangerous adventure. She departed from the abbey at the beginning of summer, and found River Moss with the directions of the abbeybeasts. By winter, she had a small hut built because of the help of some of Foremole's crew. The first winter was hard, but with some extra victuals from the abbeybeasts, she managed. She lived there, farming and fishing for quite a while until she(by not her power) was captured by a vermin band and taken into a cave where the vermin were staying. In the night she escaped, and managed to shake off the vermin by hiding in a natural fissure after running quite a ways. She stayed there for a day and night, until the vermin gave up looking for her. Not wanting another encounter with them, she headed in the opposite direction, following the tunnel until it came out into the gorge. She now lives there, eating anything she can, fish, bats, scrubs, and the like.

Her worst fear is spiders, and is rather clumsy.

Name: Wurf
Species: Mole
Weapon: Club
Personality: He abhors killing and harming, as he's squeamish around blood and will only do it when he has to. He has a phobia of tunnels, and is on the journey to fix that fear as well as the money. He's rather greedy, and will fight for his share of money, food, or space. He is a somewhat anti-social type, because he doesn't want friends of his to come to harm.
Appearance: Average-looking mole

Mattio's

Name: Esquilo
Species:Squirrel
Weapon:Staff, sling
Personality:Fun, Cheeky
Appearance:Gray with a red tunic and brown eyes
Other:Is an orphan has a small group of friends he sees when he travels.

danflorreguba's

Name: Sophel Layel
Species: Squirrel
Weapon: Steel axe, not too large, and a knife
Personality: Sharp, Has a quite side, and a rowdy side, understanding.
Appearance: Blotchy dark grey fur, wears a forest green tunic with dark scarlet sleeves and hood. His eyes are a slightly dull yellow, and known to capture one's attention.

Rainshadow's

Name: David
Species:  Squirrel
Weapon:  Bow and arrows, dagger
Personality:  Cheerful, can be very serious, adventurous, slightly kooky, quick thinker
Appearance:  Light brown fur, hair sticks up (more like forward) in between the ears, brown eyes, grey tunic, darker grey cloak
Other:  He wears spectacles to read.

Name:  Adam
Species:  Wildcat
Weapon:  Natural defense, twin daggers, bow and arrows
Personality:  Quiet, likes thinking, prefers to be alone, serious, has a good sense of humor (not many beasts know that, since he doesn't advertise it often)
Appearance:  Dark, shaggy grey fur, black tail tip, white right paw (hand paw), silver eyes, black tunic, black leather belt, small scar underneath his left eye
Other:  He travels with David, and is good friends with him.  David is one of the few people that Adam actually trusts.

BrookSkimmer's

Name: Razuki Rushbrush
Weapon: Throwing knives, net and javelin
Personality: Has a jovial, joking disposition, however she can also be deadly serious. When it is time for comradeship she can laugh, joke, and feast with the best of them. However, she is also a mercenary and takes her assignments very seriously. Don't be fooled by her outward demeanor, Razuki can be laughing with friends one moment and carrying out her deadly tasks in another.
Description: Brown squirrel with tufted ears. Her eyes are an odd steel color. Wears a deep green tunic and black wraps around lower arms, legs, and footpaws.

Tam and Martin's

Name: Bexorone Romatosh Trosine
Species: Hare
Occupation: Once warrior of Salamandastron but ran away and came here.
Weapon: Pike
Personality: Funny/Gluttonous
Appearance:Tall/Sinewy/Scar from brow to cheek/Red Suit/Tricorn hat/
Other: Was a recruit at Salamandastron but ran away.

Redwaller's

Name: Geronimo
Species: Mouse
Weapon: Broadsword with an emerald pommelstone, silver crosstree, and star made blade
Appearance: Light orange fur, strong, grey eyes, he wears a red habit with a hood.
Personality: More of the silent type, but he can be cheery.

Name:Kharanjul
Species: Wearet
Occupation: Leader of a vermin horde, Lord of the Abyss and Master of Life and Death.
Weapon:He lost his right fore arm, which he replaised with a multi self loading crossbow and a trident which he carries in his left arm.
Personality: Evil, showing no mercy.
Appearance:He is huge, ugly, and muscular, with very little neck and no visible ears His face had been ripped up, so he wore a iron skull mask.

WarriorOfMossflower's

Name: Rexinan Vi L'Sorra
Weapon: A flammard with a black ribbon tied about the hilt. (For those that don't know, a flammard is a flame-bladed sword, meaning that the edges of the blade are typically wavy. In this case, Rexinan's flammard is a style of rapier.)
Personality: Rexinan is often sly and sarcastic, but deep down she can be kind and gentle. Once she is committed to a job, she will carry it out no matter what the cost. Those who win her favour will gain her undying loyalty.
Appearance: Rexinan is a golden squirrel, her fur as vibrant as the sun. This is a fact that she often finds embarrassing, so she dresses all in black to hide her bright fur. Her eyes are hazel-brown and delicately slanted: they are the only parts of her, aside from all four paws, that are not wrapped in the black outfit that looks almost like real squirrel-fur. She wears a belt at her waist, through which her flammard is thrust without a sheathe.
Other: She comes from a land far across the sea, where she was the daughter of the matriarch. However, after openly giving up her claims to queenship to live a more adventurous life, she stowed away on an otter's ship that left her homeland and wound up in Mossflower.

cregga rose eyes's

Name: Cythera Golden
Species: mouse
Weapon: Bow and arrow. She will use her bow like a staff if she is to inclosed to shoot. She carries a knife in her knapsack. She has a dirk tucked in her belt.
Personality: She is defiant and head-strong. She is smart, but she will become overconfident and will do something very not smart when it comes down to immediate reactions.
Appearance: She has light golden-brown fur and blue eyes. She wears a long light blue tunic with a belt around her middle. She carries her quiver and knapsack across her back.
Other: (coming soon)

Jetthebinturong's

Name: Bloodfur
Species: Fox
Weapon: Two ketanas, nunchucks, two Sai daggers and a collapsible black bo staff
Personality: To be RP'd
Appearance: He has bright red fur instead of orange and a black tunic and headband

Name: Sturrel Soilclaw
Species: Mole
Weapon: a hammer and dual hatchets
Personality: to be rp'd
Appearance: He wears leather body armour and shoulder plates
Other: He came upon the gorge from tunneling from his old family home as he liked to do (which made his family quite angry when they found themselves in extensions of their home that they didn't know about) as soon as he realized where he was he went back to the tunnel only to find that it had collapsed, he now lives in the gorge.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

W0NWILL

Sounds interesting, I'll join when I'm on a thing that can copy/paste, and has an O buton that works. Three buttons don't work on this!

EDIT: Fixed the 'O' problem, but still can't copy/paste.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: W0NWILL on January 16, 2013, 04:31:58 AM
Sounds interesting, I'll join when I'm on a thing that can copy/paste, and has an O buton that works. Three buttons don't work on this!

EDIT: Fixed the 'O' problem, but still can't copy/paste.

Ok well can you write it out while you look at it?

click the banner

321tumbler

I would join, but my dad wants me not to join too many RPGs and I'm in one here and two on another website.

Mattio

Dannflower Reguba

You got me.  :D I'll join as a squirrel when I find time....  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Name:  David
Species:  Squirrel
Weapon:  Bow and arrows, dagger
Personality:  Cheerful, can be very serious, adventurous, slightly kooky, quick thinker
Appearance:  Light brown fur, hair sticks up (more like forward) in between the ears, brown eyes, grey tunic, darker grey cloak
Other(optional):  He wears spectacles to read.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Hmph, Pushing the game are we?  ;)

Name: Sophel Layel
Weapon: Steel axe, not too large, throwing knives, and keeps a knife in his satchel
Personality: Sharp, Has a quite side, and a rowdy side, understanding.
Appearance: Blotchy dark grey fur, wears a forest green tunic with dark scarlet sleeves and hood. His eyes are a slightly dull yellow, and known to capture one's attention.

:)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Lol, I chose squirrel because I hadn't done one in a while.  I forgot that you were doing a squirrel too.  But there's no way I'm changing it.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

@321tumbler your fine, RP's are time consuming, and I wouldn't want you to go against your fathers word....but thanks any way for the intrest in joining.  :)

@Mattio when do you get your laptop?

@danflorreguba and Rainshadow Glad you all joined, squirrels will be good for climbing.

click the banner

Rainshadow

Does that mean we're accepted?  If so, thanks!

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

BrookSkimmer

I would love to join this rp, it sounds really fun! Character sheet up soon!

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on January 16, 2013, 06:03:51 PM
I would love to join this rp, it sounds really fun! Character sheet up soon!

Ok great!

click the banner

BrookSkimmer

Name: Razuki Rushbrush
Weapon: Throwing knives, net and javelin
Personality: Has a jovial, joking disposition, however she can also be deadly serious. When it is time for comradeship she can laugh, joke, and feast with the best of them. However, she is also a mercenary and takes her assignments very seriously. Don't be fooled by her outward demeanor, Razuki can be laughing with friends one moment and carrying out her deadly tasks in another.
Description: Brown squirrel with tufted ears. Her eyes are an odd steel color. Wears a deep green tunic and black wraps around lower arms, legs, and footpaws.

I thought I would jump in on the squirrel fun!