"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

what BVB song fits redwall

Started by SPSF kodachorm otter7486, January 22, 2013, 11:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

i think the song the legacy by BVB is what redwall should have for a theme

Mattio

ok I'm sorry but can you write out what all these abreviations are I'm lost scratching my head

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

Quote from: Mattio on January 23, 2013, 01:48:18 AM
ok I'm sorry but can you write out what all these abreviations are I'm lost scratching my head

shure BVB is black veil brides

Mattio

oh ok thanks that would make more sense to me if I kne what that was .....but I don't so thanks anyway

phoenixfoden

i  like goth music i need to listen to more....do you like classic hiphop? ive started listning to some lately.

Redwallfan7

Don't get upset, but I don't think a rock song would fit with the Redwall theme. I'm thinking, due to the style of the writing and how the characters talk, folk music and violin music (think colonial era) would be the better match. Maybe some alternative, but not bvb.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on January 25, 2013, 03:51:51 AM
Don't get upset, but I don't think a rock song would fit with the Redwall theme. I'm thinking, due to the style of the writing and how the characters talk, folk music and violin music (think colonial era) would be the better match. Maybe some alternative, but not bvb.
yea true ok like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8CfoYOI_l4

Redwallfan7

Quote from: SPSF kodachorm otter7486 on January 28, 2013, 09:47:39 PM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on January 25, 2013, 03:51:51 AM
yea true ok like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8CfoYOI_l4
Maybe, yeah I guess that could work
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tam and Martin

Country and Dancing (fast) music would be good.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Mattio

Not country because who wants to hear people saying how they lost their tractor and say its a redwall song

phoenixfoden

Quote from: Mattio on January 29, 2013, 12:07:04 AM
Not country because who wants to hear people saying how they lost their tractor and say its a redwall song
lol

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

Quote from: Tam and Martin on January 29, 2013, 12:04:14 AM
Country and Dancing (fast) music would be good.
well i did find one song called bones by young guns and im writing a song called  the legends and heres a link to the song bones http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md-Xk76LR64

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

Quote from: phoenixfoden on January 25, 2013, 03:11:16 AM
i  like goth music i need to listen to more....do you like classic hiphop? ive started listning to some lately.
im more of a rock /metal head rap like christain screamo,rap,metal,and country and sounds of locomotives i like anything about the railroads that have pasted and soundtracks espley the hatfeaild and mcoys sound track :)

phoenixfoden

Romsca