News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Poll for Upcoming Competition

Started by BrookSkimmer, January 25, 2013, 04:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What would you like to see in the next Redwall Abbey RP competition?

Dueling contest (the most recent tournament)
Story based contest (the contest that took place about six months ago)
Combination of the two
It doesn't matter I would join any of the above

BrookSkimmer

I'm putting up a poll here to get a general feel for what kind of competition to hold here next.

Vote for what you think you would like to be involved in.  Also, please post below if you are interested in joining so I can get a general number of contestants.

The next competition will be taking place sometime towards the middle of February and span about a month.

W0NWILL

Mattio

Dannflower Reguba

To be honest, I didn't like the whole dueling thing.... It was hard to get your posts right. I like the idea of a story more, because that is something that is easier to go along with. Plus you don't get kicked if you lose a round. It becomes more than a competition, it becomes something that is centered around enjoying yourself. (I didn't enjoy the dueling personally, nothing against enjoying it though  ;))
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

I enjoyed the dueling, but right now I'd rather do the story based one, because I haven't tried that yet.  It seems like a very interesting idea for a competition, and it's good to change what the contests are every once in a while.  Having two duels in a row isn't as fun.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

321tumbler

I'd like it to be like both, but it doesn't really matter. I just want there to be one!

BrookSkimmer

:D There will be one for sure! Good thoughts you guys have posted so far. Keep it coming please. It helps very much for forming the next competition.

Redwaller

BrookSkimmer

So far I think most people are leaning towards a story based RP contest...

Anyone else have any thought on this topic?

Romsca

I might join......but probably not, I'll see

Tiria Wildlough

I'd like to do a combination of the two. That would be interesting.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on January 30, 2013, 01:52:50 AM
I'd like to do a combination of the two. That would be interesting.

Same here.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

BrookSkimmer

Thanks for your input everyone! The next RP Contest will take place mid-February so be on the lookout!

Romsca

Should we be our own made up RP characters or can we be characters from the actual Redwall books?

BrookSkimmer