News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Brian Jacques Day Toasting Topic 2013

Started by DanielofRedwall, February 05, 2013, 08:30:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

Today is the second anniversary of Brian Jacques' passing. Please also visit the official discussion topic.

So, a toast to a great man, Brian Jacques, and the gift he gave to all readers. May his memory never fade, nor his books never fail to be read.

*Raises tankard of October Ale*

Anyone else care to raise a toast?
Received mostly negative reviews.

Lily

*Also raises tankard of October Ale* A toast to the man who inspired me to read. I wouldn't be who I am today without Redwall.

Mattio

Aye *raises a tankard of strawberry cordial"

Matthias720

*raises tankard* To Brian. May his memory live for seasons to come!

Romsca

*raises tankard of seaweed grog*

LOL

does that count? or should it be more common in the abbey?

W0NWILL

I raise this mug to Brian Jacques, who inspired me in so many ways, and to his friends and family, for staying strong when he passed away.

Rainshadow

*Raises mug of cider*  To Brian Jacques, the man who made me embrace my imagination.  Without his amazing books, my life wouldn't have been quite as interesting.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

*Raises firkin of Dandelion and Burdock Cordial* To Brian!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

*Raises a big barrel of hot chocolate over my head*  Wish you could see how your Redwall fans have grown.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

phoenixfoden

*raises cup of october ale*thank you brian,your books helped me discover my love for reading.

Mattio

*Raises a barrel of strawberyy fizz* To Brian who helped us bring out our nerd and have fun doing it and giving us hours of enjoyment.

Captain Tammo

*raises flask of Good October Ale*
To Brian! Don't know where I'd be without 'im!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Redwaller

*Raises cup of mint and comfrey tea( ;D)*

"To Brian! Who made me discover my passion for writing and drawing."

WarriorOfMossflower

I know I'm a bit late, but still.

*raises October Ale* To Brian, the man who taught me how to paint pictures with words. The Teller of Tales, the Weaver of Dreams!
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.