News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

RP: The Great Battle Sign up sheet

Started by DandintheWarrior, February 12, 2013, 10:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DandintheWarrior

Welcome roleplayers to my roleplay. i need at least 10 characters to actually start the roleplay. you can play up to two characters and no more than that. Now let me begin by telling you the intro of the story and then you can think of what character will best suit you to roleplay as. You can play any character you choose. When battles come up between the roleplayers then I, the GM, will decide what happens. most likely it will be who got injured and rarely it will be death unless the person playing that character wants to die then that is fine with me.

Redwall, Mossflower, and Salmandstrong just had a massive battle against the rats, pirates, and all evil creatures and now are in terribe condition. The battle had ended in a draw because both sides lost many casualties. Redwallers were the most weak now. Redwall Abbey was in rubble in some places but other than that it was still standing.

Positions needed:
Badger lord of Salmandstron: Badger Lord Centeruler the Wise (Taken)
Long Patrol Leader:
King of Rats:
Sea Rat Captain:
General of Rat Army: Raktun Unclaw (Taken)

Positions will be filled to those who come first.I will allow other leaders if i find them good enough to be in this roleplay. you are allowed to play any creature you want. (when you have two characters and you have one of the positions above, the other character must be something else. you may not have to top leaders.)
Alright lets have fun!

Name: Joseph the Sea Captain
Species: Mouse
Weapon: Two-short daggers and a sling
Clothing: Black vest with a belt holding his daggers, sometimes has a feather strapped on his head
Appearance: Brown fur, warrior looking figure, dark brown eyes, part of his tail missing and also part of his left ear bitten off. a scar across his face (came from a rat scratching across his face)

I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

Ceteruler

Ceteruler

Name: Badger Lord Ceteruler the Wise
Species:....Badger
Gender; male
weapons: Sling and MASSIVE stones.
Clothing: Simple but sensible clothes, and also minimal armor when fighting
Appearance: Very huge, but normal fur patterns for a badger. Wise green eyes that seem to read into you, and he always gives you a knowing look when you talk to him.

W0NWILL

Name: Unknown
Species: Rabbit
Weapon: Sword
Side: Neutral
Appearance: All one can see of him is a black muzzle. The rest of his face is hidden under the hood of a thick dark brown coat that he wears always. The sleeves go past his paws and he wears baggy light brown pants and black boots.
Personality: He's a mysterious type, and won't speak often, but when he does, it's in a different language than most, and it's in a grating voice that may lead one to believe that he had inhaled much smoke once. He only understands a few words in the common tounge. He keeps to himself, but each day he gets more comfortable, he'll speak more about himself and his past.
Other: If someone wants to make a character with some understanding of his language, go ahead. I will be using the Lapine language from Watership Down.

DandintheWarrior

the roleplay will start at ten characters. i will tell you when i start it thank you for joining
For this is my will.

Buckler The Leg Buckler

General of Rat Army!
Name: Raktun Unclaw
Species: Rat
Weapon: A mace and a rapier
Clothing: Long black robe with black shoes; hood and pockets
Appearance: Black fur, with a white stripe. Scarred face, and 1 finger cut off.
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

DandintheWarrior

if u fine waiting then we will wait but if u would rahter start now then i will start it
For this is my will.

DandintheWarrior

For this is my will.

KitrallStreamrippler

Can I join? Here's my character sheets-

Name: Tishnen ("Nen")
Species: Mouse
Weapon(s): dagger, sling
Appearance: tan fur with light cream color on belly, chest and under chin. Wears dark green tunic and hooded cloak (which are excellent camoflage in the forest).
Personality: friendly, cheerful (other traits to be RP'ed)
Other: His family was killed by vermin when he was very young, and he was taken in by a traveling hare named Oxford.

Name: Oxford
Species: Hare
Age: (I'm not sure... He's somewhere in his middle seasons.)
Weapon(s): sabre (light)
Appearance: oddly enough, he has the same colored fur as Nen, and in the same places. Wears dark green hooded cloak to match Nen's.
Personality: very cheerful, loves to sing, but can also be very serious at times.
Other: Used to be in the Long Patrol (where he got his sabre), but left to go wandering. Found Nen and took him in.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Shadowed One

Name: Aster Tuyo
Species: Otter
Weapon: Sabre, round wooden shield that can be put on back, a Dirk which is hidden in my boot
Clothing: Chain mail shirt, black pants, big seaboots
Appearance: Brown fur, earring in left ear, scar near right eye
Occupation: Mercenary, but is usually on the side of the good creatures (like mice, squirrels, moles, etc.)
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc