News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Sky Warriors- The Revenge of Southsward OOC

Started by Ceteruler, February 14, 2013, 02:04:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceteruler

Sky Warriors by Captain Tammo
EPILOGUE
with the war of the skies officially over, and the sky warriors victorious, peace was once again restored.
The Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward we're completely wiped out. Nothing remains of them other than a few tales passed down here and there among travelers.
The Sky Warriors of Mossflower continued to prosper for a while. However, many birds left the empire. After Dr. Raven, general Gustav, and Balock passed, a new leader took the place as leader of the Sky Warriors and renamed the group the "Sparra" finding a new home in Redwall abbey.
The Northern mountains still produces its massive birds of unmeasurable strength, despite the fact the Winged Beasts are no more.

Several generations later....

Southsward has returned. Led by the great red kite, General Sargen, what started as a little cult in the far south consisting of a few kites, ravens, and vultures has turned into a horde of the same species. Bent on revenge on the North and Mossflower, he has been planning a massive attack against both parties.

Meanwhile, Mossflower's band of birds has regrouped. After their defeat under the Doomwyte against the woodlanders, the great band of ravens, crows, and magpies have been slowly gaining strength again, hiding out in the woods and plotting. Under the leadership of the wimpy but genius crow Garrin and his muscled friend magpie Barrok the group might have disapated altogether, but using his leadership and Barrok's brute force to back him up, the Mossflower Sky Warriors are once again a threat in the domain of the birds.

In the Mountains of the North, chaos has been rampant, until recently. It seemed that every bird was for himself, until one bird asserted herself over all. The falcon Karke gathered her group of friends and asserted complete dominance over all, and gathered the entire Winged Beasts of the North under her brilliant leadership. Over the past few seasons she set about to organize the birds, and did so very successfully.

Now, in light of Southsward's plan to attack, what will happen? Will they be successful? Will Mossflower be victorious? and what about the North? Will they help the Southsward? Karke's relations with Garrin and Barrok are very strained. The victory, my friends, is up to you!

This can be a really fun RP, if you are willing to try.

Before we begin this, let me say, if you join, I would like you to be committed. Also, every post that you do I would like to be 100 words or more. I won't be persnickety about it or anything, but please add a little description to your posts, have more than three sentences please. If you can't do that, to be frank, just don't join. Not to sound mean, but... I would like quality.

Anyway, now that that's out of the way, let's talk charries. I will be playing as Garrin and Karke, and I will be bringing up their descriptions shortly. I will give you a list of charries that need to be filled, otherwise feel free to make any BIRD you want. Redwall, Salamandastron, and any other earthcrawler will not be taking any major part in this RP. Small cameos are allowed.

MY CHARRIES

Garrin
Karke

NEED TO BE FILLED (listed in order of importance.)

Sargen
Barrok
Second in Command to Sargen
SIC to Garrin/Barrok
SIC to Karke
Third IC (Third in Command is a scout) to Sargen
Third IC to Garrin/Barrok
Third IC to Karke

Southswarders should be kites, vultures, ravens and owls.

Mossflowers should ravens, magpies, and crows

Winged Northerners should be falcons, eagles, and kites

Slight Variations are allowed. Once the above charries are filled, do whatever you would like within the rules. Thanks for reading, please join if you are willing to follow the guidelines, and have fun!

Ceteruler

:-\ really? No one wants to join?

By the way, 100 words is not very much. Leatho's first post in the Battle for the Diamond in the Gorge is all I'm asking for. That's not that much.

Dannflower Reguba

I DO!

SIC to Karke

Name: Swind Blurfeather
Species: Peregrine Falcon
Weapons: Metal talon covers, he carries a satchel that holds a random variety of utensils, and you don't want to find out what they are, as armor, he wears a metal mask/helmet
Appearance: More black feathers than white ones, he has some natural dark red markings, and has added dyed ones as well. He has grown a little larger than the average falcon, and has a scar that goes from his thigh to his ankle on his left side.
Personality: Likable, tends to be optimistic, and tries his best to keep everybeast lighthearted, don't get in his way though, his fury is said to be un-matched.

SUGGESTIONS: I think that you should broaden the range of species, I found it a little restrictive myself (but, having been in the last Sky Warriors, and knowing how great it was to RP with you guys, and how great the idea sounds, I joined) Specifically, I think you should add Sparrows, Owls, and any bird for someone that isn't in a faction. More spaces for people to play would be great too.

This'll be great if we ever take to our wings!  ;)

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ceteruler

thanks for joining, Dan. *nods*  and, in response to your suggestion, I'd accept sparrows in the Mossflower region, but I'd like the birds to be native to their region ('cause, when have you ever seen sparrows living in the north?) so that's why I assigned species to areas. Also, I said specifically that once the positions I had in mind were filled out, you could basically do whatever.

*is still working on charrie skeletons on Garrin and Karke*

Dannflower Reguba

You should contact Captain Tammo, he's been coming on more recently.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ceteruler

Garrin
Species: Crow
Affiliation: Mossflower
Appearance; he's kinda wimpy, his body is very scraggly, though his feathers are of a fine quality. His eyes appear dull, like you're talking to a deadbeast, but when he opens his mouth you can tell his mind is sharp as a knife.
Weapons: none, he has Barrok do every thing for him.
Personality: Mystical, it's really hard to know what he's thinking. You better speak the right words to him if you want him to look favorably on you.

Karke
Species: falcon
Gender; Female
Affiliation: Sky Warriors
Age; middle-aged, but not ready to slow down
Appearance: quite fearsome. Her feathers are in a unique pattern- her head is totally read, and the red streaks continue down her back in a pattern similar to flames. When not red the feathers are a dark brown.
Personality; she tries to be amiable, but sometimes her temper gets the better of her, even with close officers.

Captain Tammo

Name: Prof. Night
Species: Great Horned Owl
Affiliation: Southsward!!
Age: He's older, he can fight, but not very well anymore.
Appearance: He has reddish-brown feathers with some white and black ones too. he has a face that always seems angry and intimidating. His eyes are massive, yellow and full of wisdom from many years. His sharp curved beak adds to his look, making him appear regal.
Weapons: Knowledge my friend, knowledge
Personality/bio: He can be condescending, stubborn and assume he is superior to others. However he is very well respected in Southsward. Despite the fact that his position of Professor of The Great Land of Southsward holds no military power, he often goes to war meetings and has a well respected opinion in matters. He has no experience in actual combat, but has read hundreds of books and scrolls in his time on war strategies. Some have compared his works to that of Dr. Raven in the previous war...

Name: Sargen
Species: Vulture
Affilitation: Southsward
Appearance: Very Muscular and savage looking. Intimidating.
Weapons: natural defenses
Personality: Courageous, not so much the brains of operations but well respected due to his military experience.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Dannflower Reguba

YAYAYAYAYYA! You back!  :D Maybe we can get this rollin' again!  :)

Captain Tammo

Quote from: danflorreguba on February 20, 2013, 07:47:21 PM
YAYAYAYAYYA! You back!  :D Maybe we can get this rollin' again!  :)
Yeah I'd love to! Except I'm not running this one ;) all I will do is give ideas!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Ceteruler

thanks for joining Tammo. So, would your charrie be a SIC to whoever controls Sargen...? (And also, note that this is many many generations after the original Sky Warriors so hopefully Night being an apprentice to Dr. Raven is just a silly rumor, hm?)

Captain Tammo

Oh ok ill switch that part up. And umm... Whats SIC?? Haha

Dannflower Reguba

Captain Tammo

Ok ill fill that part. Just so I have things straight, I am filling the part of  second in command to Sargen as another character, correct?

Ceteruler

you (AKA Night) are the Second in Command to Sargen (who is currently available.)

Captain Tammo

Ok I got it now! I can be Barrock too. Can you describe him to me or do I create his info?