News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Guessing game!

Started by Kitsune, February 18, 2013, 07:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

niaR?  Who's niaR?  ;D

Tam?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Who's maT?

Leatho?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Kera Thorn Bladewind

Nope. 'Tis a me.

Hmm, I don't know... Tam?

Rainshadow

Nope!  Just a Who over here!  "We're Whos, here, win or lose here, struggling to stay alive!  Each gust propels our dust, oh, how the heck do Whos survive?  At any given moment we could crash or be drowned, hitting the ground, oh my!  Here on Who, the tiniest planet in the sky!"

Kera?

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Tam and Martin

Kitsune

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 09, 2013, 05:20:22 AM"We're Whos, here, win or lose here, struggling to stay alive!  Each gust propels our dust, oh, how the heck do Whos survive?  At any given moment we could crash or be drowned, hitting the ground, oh my!  Here on Who, the tiniest planet in the sky!"
Whos: Who who! Who who!
Mr. Mayor: I'm the Mayor!
Whos: Who who who! Who who!
Mrs. Mayor: I'm his wife.
Whos: Who who who! Who who!
Mr. Mayor, Mrs. Mayor, Jojo: Just imagine the Who's unusual life!
Whos: Picture this tiniest houses and grocery stores. Who-o-o! Tiny umbrellas that dip on the tiniest floors. Who-o-o! The tiniest tunnels and tinniest streets! Miniature busses with miniature seats! Miniature buildings with miniature windows and doors!
Horton: No smaller town then yours!

Maybe we should make a Suessical topic. ;D
Anyways...
Quote from: Tam and Martin on August 10, 2013, 12:37:18 AM
Nae!

Shellhound
Nope.
Rainshadow the Who?

Rainshadow

Who?  ;)

Imagine a place that is tiny and totally clean!  (Who-o-o!)  Where even a Grinch wouldn't dare to be totally mean!  (Who-o-o!)  You think that it's heaven on earth, yes you do!  But heaven on earth isn't heaven on Who!  Troubles on Who are the biggest that you've ever seen!

Horton?  (Plugg.  ;))

Kitsune

Yes!

For here on Who, we live in fear. We're drifting through space, and cannot steer! A troubled and a tiny land! Our future's in your hand....

Leatho?

Rainshadow

Nope!

It's up to you, sir, please help Who, sir, you're the only one who hears.  You must, sir, save our dust, sir, now that we have reached your ears.  We're tiny little people saying thanks in advance, hoping perchance you'll try.  Here on Who, the tiniest planet in the sky...

Leatho?

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Redwaller