What do you think of bagpipes?

They are the coolest instrument ever!
They are pretty darn awesome.
*shrug* They're okay.
They're really weird.
They are so annoying!
What are bagpipes?

Ungatt Trunn

I've listened to a guy at my Homeschool group play the Bagpipes. He was GOOD!
BTW, I voted for "Its pretty darn awesome!".

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

CrazyPug37

Bagpipes cost a lot of money, the cheap ones around $200 $400, others up to $1500.

I'm going to have to save up so much.  :'(
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: CrazyPug37 on May 24, 2013, 12:13:19 AM
Bagpipes cost a lot of money, the cheap ones around $200 $400, others up to $1500.

I'd zuggezt azkin' zomevone vho kenz aboot zem before buyin' zome. Zere'z a lot o' nae-zae-good cheap vonez oot zere zat ye zhould vatch oot for.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

CrazyPug37

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on May 24, 2013, 01:18:23 AM
Quote from: CrazyPug37 on May 24, 2013, 12:13:19 AM

I'd zuggezt azkin' zomevone vho kenz aboot zem before buyin' zome. Zere'z a lot o' nae-zae-good cheap vonez oot zere zat ye zhould vatch oot for.
Thanks.  I'll do just that.
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

Maudie

I have Scotch blood in me, an' Ah rather enjoy the sound o' bagpipes
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Romsca

Quote from: Mask on May 27, 2013, 03:07:20 PM
I have Scotch blood in me

LUCKY!!!!!! (I'm not Scottish, unfortunately. I'm mostly... *tries not to gag*... German :-X :P)

Tam and Martin

I love the sound of bagpipes and Scottish/Celtic music. I feel like marching or dancing when I hear it. Yesterday I went to a Memorial Day parade and they had a Scottish band. I loved it. - Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

CrazyPug37

I'm not Scottish either.  The closest I am to being Scottish is being Irish.

Afrika United

Maudie

Quote from: Romsca on May 27, 2013, 03:19:25 PM
Quote from: Mask on May 27, 2013, 03:07:20 PM
I have Scotch blood in me

LUCKY!!!!!! (I'm not Scottish, unfortunately. I'm mostly... *tries not to gag*... German :-X :P)

My mom says both sides of my family are mostly Danish, Scottish, English, Welsch, and Irish, or in other words I do not tan easily :D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

rakkety tam

i'm part Scottish and I think they are pretty dang awesome most people think of bagpipes in just like celtic songs and stuff but they go great with rock just listen to ACDCs its a long way to the top if you wanna rock'n'roll the late great bon scott plays them I the song  :)
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Norham Waterpaw

I have a bit of Scotch-Irish in me.  ;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Romsca

I actually found out I'm like 1/8 Irish and 1/256 Scottish or something like that. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MeadowR

Scotland's lovely - so much untroubled scenery! I want to return!

Bagpipes on the other hand, I have to say are quite annoying. A bit on the loud side...
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014