News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Norham

Started by Norham Waterpaw, March 07, 2013, 12:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Does Norham have the Bloodwrath?

Nope
0 (0%)
Yup
0 (0%)
He's just insane
0 (0%)
He has another form of it
2 (66.7%)
What kind of question is this?
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

W0NWILL

I know that you have to wait for Nor to reply, but can't I say hello?

Thomas Barkshield

I am sincerely sorry if I have offended you, I didn't mean to.   :)

Norham Waterpaw

Hey, sorry I didn't catch you post earlier! ;D

You are more than welcome to join, there is always(well, not always really...) room for more.

Welcome to the roleplay Thomas.

Also, thanks for welcoming Thomas, wonwill, I am truly sorry I didn't check this earlier, then again, I just got home from the play I was in, but still, thanks.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Jetthebinturong

Hmmmmm interesting

Name: Barbas Asmim
Species: Water Opossum
Weapons: A cutlass, a hatchet and a broken dagger (Later finds a long, beautifully crafted dirk which he casts his dagger and hatchet away for)
Appearance: He wears a tattered green waistcoat and a purple sash made from his old bandanna (Later finds a fine, embroidered red waistcoat and a Tricorn)
Personality: To be RPed
Side: neutral
History: After my fanfic, The Blade of Javilak, Barbas kills his old captain and takes command of the crew then he leaves for better fortune (sometime during this RP he will take a ship and commandeer it)

Name: Kurmo
Species: Rat
Weapons: A cutlass
Appearance: He wears a red waistcoat with a brown, brass-buckled belt underneath
Personality: To be RPed
Side: neutral
History: After Barbas took over the crew he made Kurmo the First Mate (purely because his previous two choices were dead) however Kurmo doesn't think much of the promotion since they have no ship (yet)
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Norham Waterpaw

So I take it these are bad-guys? Challenge accepted, and you are accepted aswell.

Btw, I don't believe I've seen a water opossum, but it sounds interesting.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

So, I made another character, since so many seem to be just random passerby. (ex: 'the nearest beast', 'a nearby guard', etc.) Here's the sheet:

Name: Sister Baypaw
Species: Hare
Side: Good
Appearance: She has sand-colored fur, and is of fairly average description. Wears the green habit of Redwall, of course. ;) Wears a plain brown leather sword belt around waist (no sword though). The only embellishment on it is a silver buckle made to look like a bayleaf.
Weapon(s): None, unless you count healer's tools. (And trust me, she can wield a bottle of physic just as feircely as Martin could wield his own sword.)
Personality: Though (usually) gentle, she is stiff and formal with most beasts. She has a real soft spot for Dibbuns, however, with whom she is a real favorite.
Other: Born at Salamandastron. The militant life did not suit her, and she left. She was trained to use a sword, but has never harmed another creature. When she left, the Badger Lord (whom her father was good friends with) gave her the sword-belt she wears in hopes that she would choose a weapon to go with it. However, she merely took a stout yew stave. Came to Redwall and became assistant infirmary keeper. When the old infirmary keeper died, Baypaw succeeded her.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on March 16, 2013, 12:58:01 PM
So I take it these are bad-guys? Challenge accepted, and you are accepted aswell.

Btw, I don't believe I've seen a water opossum, but it sounds interesting.

Challenge accepted? What challenge?

Norham Waterpaw

Oh, well, aince they're evil, I am ready to take them on, hence "challenge accepted".
I take any bad guy as a challenge.

Jetthebinturong

They're not evil, they're neutral, they don't work for Riggaeo and never will (Unless he pays them enough  ;))

Norham Waterpaw

KitrallStreamrippler

I talked about adding this character, so here's his sheet.

Name: Zef
Species: Shrew
Side: His own (he'll do whatever he thinks is right)
Weapon(s): Bow and arrows, small dagger
Personality: Doesn't really like being around other creatures, but will if he has to. Also, if he gets to know and like a beast, he's a valuable ally. Does whatever he thinks is right, regardless of anybeast else's views. Has an extreme dislike of hares, badgers, and birds of all kinds.
Physical Description: He wears a dark green tunic, a brown leather belt with a pouch, and a small quartz crystal on a chain (hidden under his tunic). He wears his dagger tucked behind his belt pouch to conceal it, and always has a bow and quiver on his back.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

W0NWILL

I need a bit o' help. I have a bit of a plan for Tailli. She's soon discovered, by the doings of Marci(see latest post), and either locked up or banished. She spends the rest of the roleplay locked up or with the vermin(preferably with the vermin, as it's gonna be boring roleplaying a trapped squirrel), but at the very end of the roleplay, she does something that redeems herself. That something could be anything, but she isn't discovered to have done it by the Redwallers, and I'm fresh out of ideas for that.

KitrallStreamrippler

Maybe she could take down a bunch of vermin or return Jen or something?

W0NWILL

Well, since Tailli isn't much of a fighter, it could be returning Jen. Though are there any other ideas?

Norham Waterpaw

She could assassinate Igdus, maybe?