News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

conected

Started by rachel25, March 07, 2013, 04:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

OK here's the rule's this game is a connecting game so this is how you play you've got to get from one word to another so you start with two words (it can be any two words) so say I start the game by with the words clonly the scourge and pond I say clonly next person can say redwall next person can say mice and so on and so forth until you reach a word that relates to pond  8) If someone does not understand the rules PM me  ;)                                                                                     and the two words are dagger and and cliff   have fun  8) so I say dagger and the game starts (P.S. if you win you chose the next two words)  ;D

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwallfan7

Isn't this game similar to word association?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Kitsune

Not really, you are trying to connect two words, in this case, dagger and cliff.

Sir Harry the Muse

Leatho Shellhound

Cliff! Ok now we will do the Bladegirt's Dungeon to Loamhedge
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Søren

LT Sandpaw

A little green dude that collects diamonds.

Files

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Søren