News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

weird dream

Started by blindsimeonjtp, March 08, 2013, 01:59:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindsimeonjtp

i dream  that i met captain kirk of the starship enterprise last night.

Mattio

That's weird but kinda cool! I have had some really weird dreams but I can't remember them.

Tam and Martin

I had a dream about the Forum Members yesterday.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on March 08, 2013, 10:42:16 PM
I had a dream about the Forum Members yesterday.
What was it about?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

We were all trying to stop an Snowy Avalanche that was coming down from a steep mountain. Some of us were taken under and the rest of us (I'm bad at remembering my dreams but I can remember there were alot of us digging people out. The ones I can remember digging are Leatho, Rainshadow, Romsca, Redwaller, You, and Martin the Warrior). Anyway we dug out alot of people and some of you guys died. If you want me to mention the names I can. It took a strange turn in the storyline when the Police came and said we had to pay taxes for digging up snow. Anyway, we didn't have money so they took Rainshadow away. That is mostly what I can remember.

phoenixfoden

taxes eh! thats where i come in  :D

Leatho Shellhound

Wow, I was is some ones dream!!! Did I die?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

W0NWILL

Since you didn't remember me digging, you may of killed me in your sleep. Thanks. ;) Next time I have a weird dream, I'll let you folks know. I did have one a long while ago about ice skating with filled milk jugs.

Leatho Shellhound

I had an odd one, where one of you lot came to my church. BTW don't ask who it was.  ::)

click the banner

W0NWILL

My old church(before I became an atheist and a little while after) had cookies/cake/coffee after the service. I'd go out before the end and help the ladies in the kitchen get the stuff out. I had a dream(not exactly a weird one) where more of them there other than those in the Sunday school found out I was an atheist. They tried to convert me, but didn't shove their religion down my throat, and eventually accepted that I was an atheist. That made a nice change.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: W0NWILL on March 10, 2013, 03:50:27 AM
My old church(before I became an atheist and a little while after) had cookies/cake/coffee after the service. I'd go out before the end and help the ladies in the kitchen get the stuff out. I had a dream(not exactly a weird one) where more of them there other than those in the Sunday school found out I was an atheist. They tried to convert me, but didn't shove their religion down my throat, and eventually accepted that I was an atheist. That made a nice change.

So....that was your dream?

click the banner

W0NWILL

Yeah, that was a dream. In dream worlds, atheists seem to have it better. I've read stories of atheists being chucked out of their homes for not believing. Well, the coffee part wasn't a dream. The stuff after the phrase 'I had a dream' was a dream. The rest of it isn't.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on March 10, 2013, 03:06:52 AM
Wow, I was is some ones dream!!! Did I die?
No you didn't die but here are the people that did....

"Who died in My dream"
Mattio, PluggFiretail, and KitrallStreamrippler and I'm not sure about Wonwill I didn't see here there after we were digging up the dead.
[close]

Leatho Shellhound

I am glad I am alive in your dreams, it is very nice to know. I wonder what I looked like?

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on March 11, 2013, 03:52:17 AM
I am glad I am alive in your dreams, it is very nice to know. I wonder what I looked like?
Yea, and what about me? How did I look like?

Life is too short to rush through it.