Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey vs Breaking Dawn part 1

Started by Redwallfan7, March 10, 2013, 10:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Ungatt Trunn

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Ungatt Trunn

KitrallStreamrippler

A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Dawnwing

I've read the Twilight books, and I like those fine.  I don't care for the movies, though.

phoenixfoden

Mattio

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: phoenixfoden on March 16, 2013, 07:00:21 AM
sparkly vampires? ???
*sigh* Yeah. Well, nice try, Stephanie Meyer. It is a different take on vampires, but most people just make fun of it. (Like me! :D ) For example: I saw a pic of Snape that said, "Wrong, Mr. Weasley. Vampires don't sparkle."
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!