News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Reddit

Started by Matthias720, March 11, 2013, 06:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

WARNING! REDDIT IS A MESSAGE BOARD STYLED SUPER FORUM, AND CONTENT THERE IS NOT GUARANTEED TO BE AGE APPROPRIATE. YOUNGER MEMBERS HERE ARE NOT ENCOURAGED TO VISIT REDDIT UNLESS THEY ARE ACCOMPANIED BY A RESPONSIBLE PERSON. THE STAFF OF THE REDWALL FORUM DOES NOT ENCOURAGE VISITING THE SITE. IT IS YOUR PERSONAL CHOICE IF YOU CHOOSE TO VISIT REDDIT. BE RESPONSIBLE AND FOLLOW LINKS TO REDDIT AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.

Okay, now that is understood, I posted this to share the news that I have currently made it to the front page of Reddit, and as of this post, my topic there is currently #8 on the front page. Here's a link if you want to see the topic for yourself. As stated above, follow the link at your discretion, as mature content and language potentially wait on the other side (not from me, but from other people).

Lily

I meant to post here hours ago, but I got lost in reddit...

Anyway, nice topic, Matthias! I'm glad I got through university without having to hear questions as bad as some of those.

Matthias720

Yeah. Reddit tends to do that. >_>

Redwallfan7

I'm 19. So, I think I might be able to handle it. Is it really graphic with swearing, violence, and sexuality? Not that I really want to join, I'm just wondering.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Matthias720

There is some language and adult discussion. If you have been around a college campus for any length of time, the content won't be that surprising to you.

Osu

I've been meaning to have a look at reddit for a while. I've always thought it would be something like tumblr. It would appear it is, at least as far as the questionable content goes.

That thread, now, I've been laughing myself to tears for the last ten minutes. XD
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

W0NWILL

I just got Reddit Gold. I have no idea what to do with it.