News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Duel with Redwaller

Started by Redwaller, March 13, 2013, 08:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Would anyone like to duel with me?

Brookskimmer asked for a duel, but since I already dueled her, I guess she'd like to have another battler.

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Redwaller

Great!

You can decide the setting!  :)

KitrallStreamrippler

Excuse me, but what exactly is a duel and how does it work? (On the forum, I mean.) It sounds interesting, but I don't know anything about it.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Redwaller

It's a fight between two characters, so you tell what your character does, and the other decides wether or not it hit. Check out the second tournament archives to see some good exemples.  :)

What would be neat, is to have a die, and you roll it whenever your opponent makes a strike at you to determine if it hit you.

KitrallStreamrippler

I think I will look at the tournament archives. Thanks! :)

EDIT: I looked, and it makes much more sense now. Thanks again! (And, sorry I took so long to get around to heeding your advice...)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Redwaller

No prob.

Anybody else want to duel?