Main Menu

Nordområdene

Started by W0NWILL, March 15, 2013, 08:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitrallStreamrippler

Got my characters:

Name: Tyv
Species: Lemming
Appearance: Lightish brown fur, average size and such. Always carries a wooden flute and a long dagger.
Personality: He's a cheery sort, and can't be sad for long. He's also impulsive and roguish.
Born in: The land of snow and ice
Other: He was orphaned as a babe and taken in by an otter family of Holt Isen. His adoptive parents had a child of their own about a week before they found Tyv, and the two creatures grew up as siblings.

Name: Nama
Species: Otter
Appearance: Tall and lithe, like most otters, with dark fur. She is missing her left eye, and wears an eyepatch. Has a scar running down the left side of her face. Always carries a bow and quiver.
Personality: Very serious, pretty much Tyv's opposite. Honorable and warlike. Hates dishonor and cowardice more than almost anything else.
Born in: The land of snow and ice
Other: Grew up with Tyv in Holt Isen, lost her left eye during a raid when she was young. The vermin who did it was slain immediately by Nama's mother.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

W0NWILL

KitrallStreamrippler

I have a sort of idea for a name for the RP. Take something simple, like "The Far North" or "Ice and Snow" and put it into Google Translate. Norwegian is a pretty cool language, and it kinda goes with the setting. (If you want to try it.)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

W0NWILL

Ooh, good. This area is loosely based off of Norway.

Righto, got one.

Jetthebinturong

So has it started yet?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

W0NWILL

No, not until the end of the tournament nears.

Thomas Barkshield

When DOES the tournament end?

KitrallStreamrippler

Yes, when? I'm very excited for this RP! :)

W0NWILL

I'm not that sure, but if you're that impatient, it can start after this round.

KitrallStreamrippler

No, no, it's fine. Sorry I'm being impatient. I was just wondering if you knew when the tournament would be over- I guess I just didn't communicate that very well...

Jetthebinturong

Can I make a couple more characters? If so:

Name: Lumikko
Species: Ermine
Appearance: Your average ermine, she wears a wolf fur cloak with a hood made from its head, she also wears a necklace of its teeth. 
Personality: Savage, brutal, animalistic, take your pick
Occupation: Survivor, all she wants to do is survive and maybe one day she'll be able to leave this hellish frozen wasteland. 
Born in: The land of ice and snow
Other: Her will to survive is so great that she killed the wolf whose pelt she wears single handed. She wields two long daggers made of bone 

Name: Refurinn
Species: arctic fox
Appearance: His right eye is milky white and he has a crescent shaped scar over it. He wears a chainmail vest and a red cloak. He is limp in his left leg and he uses his spear like a walking stick
Personality: Despite once working for Salinar he has some sense of honour however he is ruthlessly ambitious and will stop at nothing to overthrow Salinar. He is rather cunning and very careful, only carrying out plans that have a relatively high chance of success
Occupation: He leads the secret resistance against Salinar. Unlike most of them, he does not want to enthrone Jik as the rightful king but take the land of ice and snow for his own. Most of the group are unaware of this as he pretends he wants Jik to rule. His place in Salinar's army is supreme commander of his forces, next to Salinar, he is the most powerful member of the army.
Born in: The land of ice and snow
Other: as well as his spear he also has a long curved dagger and a short sword

Oh look, I just made a barbarian and a traitor, are all of my characters taken from stock? Hmmm let me check yep a tyrant and an overthrown prince, wow

W0NWILL

Sure, but on thing; when we do the final battle, I will roleplay the tyrant so it plays out a bit. Go ahead and post with all characters.

Jetthebinturong

Ok but would it be possible for you to play as Jik instead? I much prefer vermin to goodbeasts and it would probably be the only chance I would have to fight with him which is something I desperately want to do so that I can show everyone why his title is "The Mad"