News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Re-reads

Started by martins#1fan, July 14, 2011, 05:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you re-reading......

Redwall
2 (7.1%)
Mossflower
5 (17.9%)
Mattimeo
1 (3.6%)
Mariel of Redwall
1 (3.6%)
Salamandastron
0 (0%)
Martin the Warrior
5 (17.9%)
The Bellmaker
0 (0%)
Outcast of Redwall
0 (0%)
Pearls of Lutra
2 (7.1%)
The Long Patrol
0 (0%)
Marfox
2 (7.1%)
The Legend of Luke
2 (7.1%)
Lord Brocktree
2 (7.1%)
Taggerung
0 (0%)
Triss
0 (0%)
Loamhedge
1 (3.6%)
Rakkety Tam
2 (7.1%)
High Rhulain
1 (3.6%)
Eulalia!
1 (3.6%)
Doomwyte
0 (0%)
The Sable Quean
0 (0%)
The Rouge Crew
1 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 27

James Gryphon

Picked up Mattimeo, Legend of Luke, and Triss today; figured I would go through and reread them (though I can't remember hardly anything about Triss, so I'm not sure whether I really read it to begin with).
« Subject to editing »

Captain Tammo

I've read all of them in order after skipping around for a while, so I haven't read the first books in forever!!!!! I was going to reread Mossflower when I get home
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Lutra

I re-read Mossflower in about two hours.  Basically did it to freshen up to better respond to some topics on the board revolving around Mossflower.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Tiria Wildlough

I think some people would say that reading too much is a sign you need to get a life.
But I probably never had what they call a life from the start.  :P
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on July 25, 2011, 04:23:43 AM
I think some people would say that reading too much is a sign you need to get a life.
But I probably never had what they call a life from the start.  :P

Who wants one o' those? Those with a "life" rarely get tae shout Weasels!
whenever they wan' tae. Where's the fun in tha', eh? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

In other news, I recently ordered Rakkety Tam online and it just arrived! Weasels!!!! ;D
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

martins#1fan

I'm Done Re-reading Redwall Now I'll work on Martin the Warrior.
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

martins#1fan

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 25, 2011, 11:58:53 AM
Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on July 25, 2011, 04:23:43 AM
But I probably never had what they call a life from the start.  :P

Who wants one o' those? Those with a "life" rarely get tae shout Weasels!
whenever they wan' tae. Where's the fun in tha', eh? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

In other news, I recently ordered Rakkety Tam online and it just arrived! Weasels!!!! ;D
Dude, you're totally obsessed with weasels.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

An' that's a problem...why?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Matthias720

martins#1fan

It's just that weasels are evil.

Log-a-Log

I've reread Mossflower the most out of all the books
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: martins#1fan on July 26, 2011, 04:48:04 PM
It's just that weasels are evil.

In the bookz. But then, ye widae tae give a definition fer evil an' good, an' then ye widae tae give definitionz of the wordz ye used tae define it, an' then ye widae tae give a definition fer definition. Tiz quite confuzing an' better left alone where it cannae give anyone a headache.

martins#1fan

Yeah, they are still evil.

HashRouge

I've just re-read Triss. I think I've only read it once or twice before, so I couldn't really remember what happened (although for some reason I did remember that Shogg was going to die). I've read the earlier books far too many times to count, especially Martin the Warrior, Mossflower, The Pearls of Lutra, Marlfox and The Long Patrol. I've read Mossflower so many times that the cover has fallen off  :-\. The newer books I haven't read as much, because I don't think they're as good.

Lily

My re-read of the series is taking ages, I'm still only up to Outcast. I'm spending too much time on the forum, I guess!

Oh, and working. I do that to.

Quote from: HashRouge on July 27, 2011, 04:16:44 PM
I've read Mossflower so many times that the cover has fallen off  :-\.
Haha, me too. My first copy is in two pieces, so I bought a new one. Well, a new second-hand one.