News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Why does Tam and Martin only reply as Tam?

Started by Norham Waterpaw, March 23, 2013, 02:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

This is for the people who know, want to know, or for T&M to respond. Why?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Leatho Shellhound

No worrys pal, Martin has a lot to do at the moment with school and other things. I am sure she will come on when she finds time.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Leatho Shellhound

They are brother and sister, they share the acount.

click the banner

Norham Waterpaw

Wow, I thought he was referring to Tam, from the long patrol book, and Martin the Warrior.

*bangs head against wall*

Leatho Shellhound

The brother is Rakkety Tam and the sister in Martin the Warrior.  :D

click the banner

Icefire

Confusing much? No worries! You'll get used to it.  :D
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Redwaller

Yep, I still have to think about who is the brother and who is the sister some times.  :D

Norham Waterpaw

Wow,I misunderstood further, At first I thought Tam and Martin were their REAL names.

* bangs head repeatedly against wall *

And at the beginning, I thought it was just one person that likes two characters

* begins to pick up mallet to bang head again *

Ungatt Trunn

I sent Tam a PM resently asking the same question that you asked here. He (Tam) said that his sister (Martin) was pretty bogged down with school. I won't gointo detail in case Tam and Martin dosn't want the detail's out.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

Yes I (Tam) am the one that is usaully on.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Norham Waterpaw

Well, thanks to you all, I am thoroughly MUCH LESS CONFUSED

Thanks