News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Rainshadow's Art

Started by Rainshadow, March 24, 2013, 03:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Laser wielding maniac... Yeah, pretty much. :D

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Faiyloe

cool I really like all of those.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

Thanks, all y'all!  Glad you guys like 'em.  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

Thanks!  :D  And Corny, I finished the chicken, so I'll try to get that up later on today.  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rainshadow

Apologies for the double post, but my brother finally got off the computer that connects to the scanner, so I can scan drawings.

Corny's request
  A chicken!  :D  It was very fun to draw, and successfully passed an otherwise rather boring half hour.  ;D

[close]

Leatho Shellhound

Super! It looks really real!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Russano the Wise

Great looking chicken, Rain! I like it!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Rainshadow

Oh, would you look at that!  Here's a girl who had 3 art requests this week, but can only post one of them (as well as a free draw) because the other two were for her little cousins, who wanted to keep them.  And they were pretty good drawings, too.  :P  Oh well.

Anyway, "What?!" you say.  "Rain had a request?!  But no one requested anything!"  Wrong.  No one on THIS forum requested anything, but a guy on The Dancing Lawn (Narnia forum) requested I draw Gambit, one of the Marvel X-Men, so... yep.

WarriorSatyr's request
[close]
Misc.
  I decided to draw the four kiddos from Homestuck as a little test for group photos.  Not the best, but it passed some time, and I was able to draw some awesome characters, so hey!

...The pranking is strong in John.  (Lol, I was trying to give John a nice smile, but it kept coming out as a "TROLLOLOLOLOL!!!" smile, so I decided to put it to good use and draw the message behind Dave.  ;D)
[close]

Jetthebinturong

TG: woah im lookin hells of magestic
TG: are you guys seeing this? this is awesome
TG: and john get a new prank

Both pictures are awesome, I particularly like Dave but that might be my bias towards his awesomeness
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan