which character deaths made you sad?

Started by Veil Sixclaw, March 24, 2013, 12:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Tam and Martin on July 31, 2013, 06:34:22 PM
How you feel about what? Hugo, Character's dying, or the people who he mentioned who died?

Both, I feel both of them.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

Hugo's death, as you guys mentioned, was a lot sadder in the movie than in the book. I actually didn't feel bad in the books when he died.

And thanks for clarifying that!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Faiyloe

Let me just make this clear I am not a crier it takes a lot to make me cry over a character. The one that made me cry the most though was Jukka and Fleetscut they finally made up and then they had to die! Also Bragoon and Sarabando.

This one didn't make me cry but I was veary shocked. Badrang! Martin seemed to enjoy himself when he killed him. I was horrified. Most of the books make the main Villain's death be something abstract to keep the face of the main character. Like Cluny and the bell, Slagar and the pit, and Ublaz and the snake. Ether that or the character dies with them as a last effort. Like Luke and Vilu Daskar, or Urthstripe and Farahgo.

As for Veil I wasn't that surprised it seemed right. He had repented, he was good, he could die in peace. If he had live it wouldn't have seemed right.         
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dannflower Reguba

Gah! It's SarabAndo not Bundo! Slagar not slaygar. villain, not villon. Ublaz, not Ublaze.

I could be wrong on this one but I'm pretty sure that it's Ferahgo, or something of the like, not Farrago.

.... Grammar Nazi.....  ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Emperor Ublaz

I hated when Veil died. I also thought it was kinda sad (surprisingly) when Klitch died. I wish he had turned good!
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Emperor Ublaz on August 18, 2013, 09:17:50 PM
I hated when Veil died. I also thought it was kinda sad (surprisingly) when Klitch died. I wish he had turned good!

Same, I liked Klitch a lot when he was "good," assuming you've all read Salamandastron and know what I mean.  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Well, I pretty much cried all throughout The Pearls of Lutra, so...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Emperor Ublaz

What was so sad about Pearls of Lutra? When I read it, it didn't seem all that sad. Of course, I did lose for about a month...and finally uncovered it beneath some papers and CDs. Go figure ;D.
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Emperor Ublaz on August 20, 2013, 02:42:00 PM
What was so sad about Pearls of Lutra? When I read it, it didn't seem all that sad. Of course, I did lose for about a month...and finally uncovered it beneath some papers and CDs. Go figure ;D.
For some it might be Piknim, others it might be Romsca or maybe just some of the storyline.

Iamthatis

Warbeck always liked her so brave to go down like that. RIP Warbeck
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Tam and Martin

Iamthatis

IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Tam and Martin

brocka

Feldoh was the worst for me, followed by Brigadier Crumshaw and LateRose.

redwallgurl

Laterose made me sad too.
But when reading the sequel of a book and hearing the other characters lost from the past book also made me sad. I guess I'm a person who just can't let go easily.
Fun. is a fantastic band.