News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Funny Picture topic

Started by Matthias720, July 14, 2011, 08:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Hey you put up huge Marvel pic dumps every few days, you can handle our Homestuck references every now and then.

Feles

Wendy's Twitter

[close]
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Peony on February 17, 2017, 07:21:07 PM
Hey you put up huge Marvel pic dumps every few days, you can handle our Homestuck references every now and then.

EDIT:  The pic Inq posted didn't load for me at first, but now I can see it, and it's hilarious. XD

Cornflower MM

@Inquisitor Those are hilarious.

Uh-huh, that's what I thought, Jukka. ;)

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Lady Amber

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Jukka the Sling

Double post, but I can't believe I didn't think to post these two:

Maudie

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!