The Funny Picture topic

Started by Matthias720, July 14, 2011, 08:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Spoiler

This is the best thing:

I think I posted this last one many moons ago, but here, have it again:

[close]
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

@Eulalia would appreciate that last one.

And I love the Asgard/Elf crossover. I wonder if the female elves would be all over Loki and Thor, because that would be absolutely hilarious. (I mean, they both pretty much live forever.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

What even is that last one. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

*giggles appreciatively at the last one*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Rosie Willowwater

Lady Ashenwyte

Lady Ashenwyte

Rosie Willowwater

Double Posting Is Illegal! Everybody hide!

Lady Ashenwyte

Rosie Willowwater

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte