The Funny Picture topic

Started by Matthias720, July 14, 2011, 08:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattio

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Okay, this isn't exactly a picture, but I laughed when I saw this:

John's face!  XD
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

Ok, these are totally hilarious, someone needs to put like all of them in the "Cute, Funny, and Awesome" pictures thread!

OK, I found one!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Delthion

Of any kind! Of course the general forum rules apply. But we can't have a Cellars without this topic! ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

GYAAAH!!! MY SOUL BURNS WITH FIRE!!!! At the first one at least. And if I knew what the second picture was.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Can you not see the second and third ones?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I do...the text of the second one makes sense, but the picture is unknown to me. The third one I don't think I know what it means.

The Skarzs

The second one is Dumbledor from Harry Potter, and the third one is a parody of "Last Christmas I Gave You My Heart" using the Indiana Jones scene where the guy is holding a heart.  :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion