News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Funny Picture topic

Started by Matthias720, July 14, 2011, 08:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banya

Those pictures are fantastic!

Sorry to hear that, Gonff.  Y'all know my name.  I empathize.

The shows I posted are Psycho-Pass, Durarara!!, AoT, and the last two are from Black Butler.  The kid in the Drrr!! photo is Mikado Ryugamine, who is in my sig, and apparently his name is really obscure, as some of the other characters testify.

Delthion

My name isn't uncommon. But it is odd because quite frequently my name isn't on any of these personalized things. Even if I couldn't care less if I got them I check to see if they have my name and more often than not it isn't there! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Banya

If I remember your name correctly, is the three-letter nickname that's common for your name something you find often?

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on December 21, 2015, 05:37:58 AM
Sounds hilarious Skarzs, judging by your tone of voice. ;D ;D
Yes. Hilarity. Happy jolly fun laughing times.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

As experienced by our resident troll! Here is his story.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

Especially the Lilo and Stitch one. ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

That was one of the best batches yet.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Perifaen

My sister laughed so hard when I showed her the one of Flynn Rider/Rapunzel holding the frying pan.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Jukka the Sling

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Banya on December 21, 2015, 05:08:18 AM

Well, my name is more common for a girl than a boy, so most of the time when I find my name it's associated with a girly thing.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.