News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Funny Picture topic

Started by Matthias720, July 14, 2011, 08:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Quote from: Skarzs on December 23, 2015, 09:31:03 PM
Quote from: Banya on December 21, 2015, 05:08:18 AM

Well, my name is more common for a girl than a boy, so most of the time when I find my name it's associated with a girly thing.

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Søren on December 24, 2015, 05:47:49 AM
Quote from: Skarzs on December 23, 2015, 09:31:03 PM
Quote from: Banya on December 21, 2015, 05:08:18 AM

Well, my name is more common for a girl than a boy, so most of the time when I find my name it's associated with a girly thing.

And much laughter was had.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jukka the Sling

More random pics from Pinterest

[close]
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Awesome. Funny thing is, my mom was telling me about that first one just this morning.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Lol!  Does she have a Pinterest?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Oh.

Two slightly controversial pics...

Oh, and this:

XD

Anyway...
[close]

Søren

I've seen a lot of these before. ;D Still good though! (Not the political ones, the ones on the previous page)

I'm retired from the forum

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

@Jet:  I guess?

@Del:  You talkin' to me?

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!