Started by Matthias720, July 14, 2011, 08:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

They have a low criminal rate at least.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Amber

The Skarzs

Scarred for life, but will never be a criminal.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

Lol!  I like the Ted Cruz one. ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Best idea ever. Would it be possible to push the button when not in an emergency, though?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Groddil

Quote from: Skarzs on February 16, 2016, 04:06:31 AM

Best idea ever. Would it be possible to push the button when not in an emergency, though?

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Maudie

If anyone is wondering, I haven't been on in a week, ok? I was never here. You never saw me... ;D

Buuut, I made a meme, and I wanted to share it, so I just popped on for couple minutes. :P

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Cornflower MM

*Rolls eyes* Other than the Twilight jab, it's good, I'll give you that.

Søren

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Quote from: Skarzs on February 16, 2016, 04:06:31 AM

Lady Amber

Søren