News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What the...

Started by Ungatt Trunn, April 01, 2013, 02:57:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russano

I know of no time named April for fools!  It is the spring season now!  No more lazing in chairs by the fire!  Make yourselves useful around here.
Eulaliaaaa!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Romsca on April 01, 2013, 04:13:19 AM
Don't you mean stripedogs? Keep this forum clean, cat....
NOW I see what I said! Upps :-X!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Cuthbert Blanedale Frunk

Ah yes! Useful and bally well fit for the job a paw! Aye sah that's the bally ticket eh wot!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Cuthbert Blanedale Frunk on April 01, 2013, 04:27:06 PM
Ah yes! Useful and bally well fit for the job a paw! Aye sah that's the bally ticket eh wot!
What ???!?

Ceteruler

Quote from: Master Sergeant Bann on April 01, 2013, 01:25:31 PM
Quote from: Ceteruler on April 01, 2013, 01:18:39 PM
hee! I was wondering what was going to happen today.
Today is no different from any other day, wot, wot. Well, h'except for the fact that we're here to keep you from being h'invaded h'again. Now straighten your shoulders, sah; you're slouching.
eh, whatever. *slouches further* I'm a dead and gone badger lord no one has ever written about.

Redwaller

I was scared for a second too...

Sabretache

Now that Lord Russano's long patrol has taken command, there is no longer any need for fear! Now git in line and report for trainin', or at least head over to the feast, y' blinkin' layabouts!
"You have lived the life of a coward, now learn t'die like a soldier, sir!"

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Sabretache on April 01, 2013, 09:39:31 PM
Now that Lord Russano's long patrol has taken command, there is no longer any need for fear! Now git in line and report for trainin', or at least head over to the feast, y' blinkin' layabouts!
Why!? Why do we need training!?!? It's not like vermin are coming to take over this Abbey....Are they?

Romsca

I'm a vermin! *takes over abbey in 0.2 seconds*

Orinoco

Ha ha, when I logged on to the forum today, I was like "What...what is this? Am I on the right forum?"
Well done, whoever is in charge of this prank!

Also, I'm a vermin, too!  *Joins Romsca in taking over the Abbey*
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

Lutra

All the staff took part in it and had a hand in designing what took place today.  Thank you for participating and not having a coronary! ;)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Cuthbert Blanedale Frunk

Prank? I beg your pardon, this is no prank wot! Tis time to buckle down an' git trainin' like Sabretache says!  ;)

Lutra

Just don't hit me with an arrow! ;)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Sabretache

Indeed, sah! I rather thought we'd taken care o' that otter this mornin'..... *gazes thoughtfully at Lutra* ....perhaps I have underestimated you, laddie buck. ;D
"You have lived the life of a coward, now learn t'die like a soldier, sir!"

Russano

Maybe we should pick him up and throw him out the window.  That way he won't get in the way again telling everyone not to fear and be worried.  Talk about a head of pudding!
Eulaliaaaa!