News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

SERIOUSLY!? (April fools discussion)

Started by Dannflower Reguba, April 01, 2013, 03:04:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Midge Manycoats on April 01, 2013, 09:42:17 AM
You think we're fooling around, Tiria?! Well, I've got news for you, lassy! This ain't no joke, this place needs some toughening up, wot!
I was actually laughing at all the people who were freaking out... ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Icefire

Thank you, Long Patrol, for stopping by to whip us into shape! It has been most *grimace* delightful!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Russano

We will be staying as long as necessary to make sure things are top shape here.  Who says we were just "stopping by"?
Eulaliaaaa!

Redwallfan7

I watched some funny pranks on YouTube yesterday. One of the funniest ones was this guy hiding in his roommates fridge, he pasted him with a pie when he opened it to get a drink :P
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Romsca

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Who was who has been revealed here (myself, I was Midge Manycoats), and the winner of the disguise contest has been announced here.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Ungatt Trunn

Soooo...How much longer will this Forum be under the command of Russano?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Oh, we'll leave it going for a couple more days so everyone who missed the initial day gets a chance to see it. It won't be permanent. 
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Rainshadow

I kinda like it under Russano's control.  Everything has a Redwall (universe)-themed name, so it's cool!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Meybe, when this Forum go's back to normal, they could rename everything to mach the Redwall world...just it all dosn't have to do with Salamandastron....

Lutra

We'll consider it. :)  Actually I've never read anything with Russano as leader, so I was guessing the whole time on what to say and hoped it was right. :P
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Icefire

Quote from: Lutra on April 06, 2013, 04:22:52 PM
We'll consider it. :)  Actually I've never read anything with Russano as leader, so I was guessing the whole time on what to say and hoped it was right. :P
You haven't read the Long Patrol and Taggerung? Russano doesn't have a whole lot of space devoted to him in the series...
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Ungatt Trunn

Ahhhh....Finaly, the Forum is back to normal :)!