Important Safety Announcment about Death Defying Beavers (Please Read)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, July 15, 2011, 10:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grey Coincidence

'Death-defying' doesn't mean 'immortal'...
*Single-handedly wipes out the beavers swarming Sebias and Verdauga using the incredible powers of er- well I did something ridiculously impressive anyways*
Oh and for the record I think you can cause tickling via lightning- it might even be more powerful because you could send electric shockwaves through the brain of the beavers and into their nervous system, thus triggering a feeling akin to tickling...
Forum Physics!
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Verdauga

*Watches Grey obliterate the beavers using his incredible powers of ridiculous awesomeness*
I must have joined after they passed them out...
Thanks Grey!
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Grey Coincidence

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Vatchez 'az ze Deaz Defyin' Beaverz defy und evade av attemptz tae kill zem*

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on September 18, 2019, 01:01:35 PM
'Death-defying' doesn't mean 'immortal'...
*Single-handedly wipes out the beavers swarming Sebias and Verdauga using the incredible powers of er- well I did something ridiculously impressive anyways*
Oh and for the record I think you can cause tickling via lightning- it might even be more powerful because you could send electric shockwaves through the brain of the beavers and into their nervous system, thus triggering a feeling akin to tickling...
Forum Physics!

Vhoilzt 'Deaz Defyin'' daeznae mean 'immortal', it daez mean zat zey can defy deaz. Ach... *Vatchez zem began attackin' viz zeir giant bulldozerz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Grey Coincidence

Aha! I have a solution! They defy *death*, which means they can't die... apparently... which means the solution isn't to kill them. Say we freeze all of them, they won't die, sure, but they'll be permeneantly frozen and unable to do anything. Nerve attacks (Kung Fu Panda style never attacks anyways) would work against them and any other way of trapping or sealing them up would work.
*Whips out magic scroll and begins trapping the beavers within the texts*

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Grey Coincidence

Verdauga

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Vatchez az ze Beaverz deflect av o' it viz toazterz* Ach again...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kreg

You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Grey Coincidence

*Summon worm hole from under the beavers to send them (and Kreg) tumbling into the abyss forever*

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Watches as the wormhole is clogged with toasters, leaving almost all of the beavers unharmed*
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Grey Coincidence

*Expands the wormhole ever so slightly so that the beavers get dragged into the abyss (with Kreg))

Sebias of Redwall

*Waves paws in the air in a confusing (Yet hopefully, somewhat awesome) looking manner, and uses Kung Fu Panda nerve attacks on all DDB*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!