A machine!
1 (10%)
A mutated hippo
2 (20%)
I have no idea...
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Norham Waterpaw

Yeah, let's say, as Dusk was"transported" to the desert, he was misplaced. And Murlo was put too far back.
It's fine with me. Accepted.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Thomas Barkshield on April 08, 2013, 02:29:09 AM
s'okay. And kitrall, I don't really play D'n D' but I've read my brothers old rulebook several times (It has awesome drawing's).
Yeah. I wish I could draw like that. I play D&D sometimes, it's really fun, and I'm thinking of starting a Redwall campaign with some friends. :) Anyway, here's my character sheet.

Name: Rhys
Species: Black fox
Weapon: Scissor Katars (she usually wields one, but has a backup in case she needs it)
Armor: Wears a "jack of plate" (similar to a brigandine) concealed underneath her rust-colored tunic and voluminous gray cloak.
Spells: Fade- she can't turn invisible, but she can sort of fade into the background.
Call Fire- summon and control small amounts of fire (usually about paw-sized or so, but she can summon up to campfire-size if she really needs to. This spell can also double as a light source.)
Enhance- she can enhance her natural senses (kind of a lot, but not ridiculously) for a short time (a few minutes)

If there is anything that you feel should be changed, please let me know what and why, and I will fix it (if it is a reasonable request). :)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

Nah, fire and such is reasonable, unless you start to call a whole darn volcano, then you might be pushing it. But it's fine.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Thomas Barkshield

Tiria Wildlough

I'd like to join, if it's not too late.

Name: Zaya
Species: Mouse
Weapon: Rapier
Armour: None
Spells: She can twist sounds so people hear a buzzing noise instead of the actual sound. I haven't thought up a fancy name for this yet. :P
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Norham Waterpaw

Accepted.

@Thom: very soon, we have all the people we need.

Dannflower Reguba

Wave Warp? Sonic interference? Iunno.

Name: Sedge the Sage
Species: Squirrel
Weapons: Staff
Armor: none?
Magic:
-Jolt drop: Basically anything lightning based
-Specter phase: Ghosting, the ability to pass through or make other things pass through
-Infernal Dash: Speed.... That's just about it.
-Telekendo: Telekinesis
-Concuss: A wave of concussive energy, a stunning blow.
-Thunder punch: Basically Concuss, but more centralized (it goes a specific direction)
-Impression: creates a sink hole.

I might add more, he's been doing this stuff for awhile.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Norham Waterpaw

Accepted, I will start the thread tomorrow if I can.

Rusvul

Oooh, ooh! Can I hop in real quick? Or am I too late?

Name: Rusvul
Species: Red Fox
weapons: light sabre, three throwing knives of varying sizes
armor: dark green cloak, green tunic. nothing really of armory value
magic:
Aura Steel: creates a full suit of black chainmail, incredibly hard to sustain.
Blade Manipulate: can make his weapons levitate, and move without him needing to touch them. only effective on Rusvul's weapons, or those of anyone who gives him permission.
Cloak: becomes completely invisible, and unsmellable. extremely stealthy, but very slow movement. Still audible and tangible.
Hope I'm not too late!

Norham Waterpaw

You're not late. Accepted. Anyone can join, really. I mean, within reason, but you can,t be too late.

Dannflower Reguba

So I was wondering, could the tower actually be ALIVE?  :o 'Cause then to get out, we'd have to defeat it!  :o

Also, I though up a slight back story to Sage, I was wondering if you'd (GM) be okay if he'd come with a group (6 in total) one was killed within the first days, another, a few months in, the other two had split off from them, but about a year in Sage finds the HALF EATEN body of one of the two others.... Half eaten BY that other one! (He went mad!) Just some Ideas for the plot.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Norham Waterpaw

Cool. I like that idea.

I was planning on having some gaurdian sages in there at one point, so I like that idea. Also, the bronze beast might show up again. (Mad sage revived it.) mwahahahaha

Tiria Wildlough

I'm really sorry, but I can't really do this. I missed out on tons of the RP, and I don't think I'll be able to get in. I did want to join in, though. :(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Norham Waterpaw

It's understandable. It is ok.

Rusvul

Hey, may I add a "Lady of Light" who is a tall, graceful, beautiful woman with complete white (not skintone white, like actually white) clothing and skin, so that it is hard to tell where her flowing dress ends and her unmarked skin begins. She ushers us in, feeds us delicious food, but is she what she seems?

Is it okay if I post this on the RP?