1 (10%)
A mutated hippo
2 (20%)
I have no idea...
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Norham Waterpaw

An idea came to me, like two seconds ago, so I'll make it an RP

Several beasts wake in a strange desert land. The only prominent object in the distance, is a huge building, that could hold at least three Redwalls. Out of it, stretches a massive tower. The only way out of the desert, is to enter the Dungeon of Danger, ( Ok, that was intentionally cheesy sounding.) and to climb the Tower of Challenges. Several beasts must work their way to the tower, and up it, using teamwork, fighting skills, and most of all, an unbreakable bond of friendship.
This RP will have a little bit of magic. ie: living statues, beasts who can casts certain spells.

Enter the desert at thine own risk.

Who wants to join?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Thomas Barkshield

I would! (thanks for the heads up ;)). I assume this is a kind of dungeons and dragons type game?

Heres the sheet:

Name: Tordek *heh heh random inside joke*
Species: Mouse
weapon: Greatsword, Composite longbow.
armour: Full plate mail
Spells:* Heal, light (makes objects turn into light sources). I literally took these out of a d'n'd book.

*If I can use spells.

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Norham Waterpaw

Both are accepted. Danflor needs to fill out his form, but apparently had to leave. Fill it out later.

Name: Amos Wintertide
Species: Red Panda
Weapon: Set of small Throwing knives. Has one large throwing knife as main weapon.
Armor: None, just a plain, tan tunic with a brown poncho on top.
Spells: Paw Pulse: Allows someone to shoot a pulse of energy from their paw, to allow them to jump higher, or double jump. Can also be used to blow back enemies.

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Norham Waterpaw

We need at least 4 more people!

KitrallStreamrippler

Cool- I'll plan out a character and post my sheet later. :)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zoundz fun, ah'll join.

Name: Cable
Species: Weasel
Description: A blue tunic with a dark green belt and hooded gray traveling cloak, a bow and a quiver of arrows and two daggars at either hip attached to his belt
Spells: Increased awareness and brief nightvision
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Norham Waterpaw

Thomas Barkshield

I have an idea! We could use classes, each with its own speciality. Some basic classes could be: Fighter, Magic user/ wizard, Cleric (uses holy spells granted by martin. I dunno ::) and Thief (fast and nimble). Everyone knows limited magic, but wizards can use any spells (I'll modify my character sheet). This is just an idea, but it fits with the theme.

KitrallStreamrippler

Thom, do you play Dungeons and Dragons?
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

Not really a sungeons and dragons theme Thom, more of an 'adventure/puzzle game.'

I would prefer just limited magic, no classes. I like the idea, just not for this. Sorry.

Thomas Barkshield

s'okay. And kitrall, I don't really play D'n D' but I've read my brothers old rulebook several times (It has awesome drawing's).

Norham Waterpaw

Thanks for cooperating with my ideas Thom. :)
There are few people who are okay with stuff like that.

Just two more people to go!

Jetthebinturong

Sounds interesting

Name: Murlo Streamhound
Species: Otter with grey fur
weapon: Sling and cutlass
armour: None-wears an olive green tunic
Spells: Nightvision, ability to see the footprints of people for ten minutes after they've been there (helpful when he gets lost)

Name: Dusk
Species: Bat
weapon: None
armour: None
Spells: Echolocation (not really a spell but oh well) Rudimentary healing magicks, air spells, nightvision (I gave him so many spells because he has no weapons or armour which kind of balances him out)

Name: Kanin
Species: Volcano rabbit
Weapon: Bow and arrows, long dagger
Armour: Hooded black tunic
Spells: can conjure a small ball of light to light his way

Can Murlo come in after the main party so that he can follow their footsteps? Also can Dusk be lost in there and the main party find him so he joins them? Also Kanin speaks Lapine but knows some English
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan