News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

harrision ford

Started by blindsimeonjtp, April 11, 2013, 02:28:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindsimeonjtp

harrision ford is one of my all time actors
i love him in empire strikes back
indina jones and the last crusade
air force one
clear and present danger
the fugitive

whats your favorite harrision ford film

KitrallStreamrippler

Yes. Harrison Ford is amazing! ;D I would have to say I like him best as Indiana Jones- my favorite is The Last Crusade. :)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Buzz_Bumble

Harrison Ford is (unofficially so far) coming back for the new Star Wars movies Disney is making - they're the new owners of the franchise. (it remains to be seen if that's good news, especially since they've been running around cancelling exitsing parts of the Star Wars fanchise. :()

A new Indiana Jones movie was in the early scripting stages before George Lucas sold everything to Disney. Disney have said they were only interested in Star Wars, so it looks like that movie won't now be made. :(

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: blindsimeonjtp on April 11, 2013, 02:28:53 AM
harrision ford is one of my all time actors
i love him in empire strikes back
indina jones and the last crusade
air force one
clear and present danger
the fugitive

Aye, ah ztarted readin' Clear an' Prezent Danger. Never got around tae finizhin' it zough.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.