News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Horror Stories

Started by Norham Waterpaw, April 12, 2013, 12:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Shortest horror story ever:  (For Whovians and all those who are Sherlocked)

Moffat.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Norham Waterpaw

I am neither, so, don't explain, I'll probably watch both series sooner or later. I know a lot about both, but I am yet to see them.

Creepiest story yet.

One day, there was a man, and in that man was a virus, that was highly contageous, and he spread it to his friends, and they spread it to their friends, and so on. Then, the whole world died from that disease. The end.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on April 20, 2013, 02:14:12 PM
I am neither, so, don't explain, I'll probably watch both series sooner or later. I know a lot about both, but I am yet to see them.

Creepiest story yet.

One day, there was a man, and in that man was a virus, that was highly contageous, and he spread it to his friends, and they spread it to their friends, and so on. Then, the whole world died from that disease. The end.

Eep!

Oh, and the simple explanation for mine is that Moffat is the writer (I believe) for both Sherlock and Doctor Who.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

on the night of may 5 a gas train was raceing toward a idel coal and redwall at break neck speed then the head unit of the stoped train got a call but it was to late the two trains smashed head on leaving a path of desruction the abbot came to see it was but only sall smoke and fire then a huge mushroom cloud

Maudie

Ah! It's late at night in my area! I'm scared!

So once a teenage girl was driving to her house in the dark, late at night. For almost the whole drive she was being followed by a guy in a truck. Every few minutes the trucks lights would blink on, but otherwise they were off. When the girl got home the man in the truck parked behind her. She called the police. When the police came the man would not get out of his car for a while. When he finally did the police asked him why he had been following the girl. The man just said "don't blame me, blame him!" He pointed to the girl's car. The police went over and looked in. Inside was a man with a knife! Every time the truck's lights had blinked on the man had been about to stab the girl, but ducked for fear of being seen in the light!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Blaggut

Quote from: Mask on August 01, 2013, 07:35:37 AM
Ah! It's late at night in my area! I'm scared!

So once a teenage girl was driving to her house in the dark, late at night. For almost the whole drive she was being followed by a guy in a truck. Every few minutes the trucks lights would blink on, but otherwise they were off. When the girl got home the man in the truck parked behind her. She called the police. When the police came the man would not get out of his car for a while. When he finally did the police asked him why he had been following the girl. The man just said "don't blame me, blame him!" He pointed to the girl's car. The police went over and looked in. Inside was a man with a knife! Every time the truck's lights had blinked on the man had been about to stab the girl, but ducked for fear of being seen in the light!

This makes me lol...
~Just a soft space boi~

W0NWILL

Reviving the topic with a story I just heard! I didn't write it, sadly.

I live in Osaka, Japan and often use the subway to go to work in the morning. One day, when I was waiting for the train, I noticed a homeless man standing in a corner of the subway station, muttering to himself as people passed by. He was holding out a cup and seemed to be begging for spare change.
A fat woman passed by the homeless man and I distinctly heard him say, "Pig."
Wow, I thought to myself. This homeless man is insulting people and he still expects them to give him money?
Then a tall businessman went by and the homeless guy muttered, "Human."
Human? I can't argue with that. Obviously, he was human.
The next day, I arrived early at the subway station and had some time to kill, so I decided to stand close to the homeless man and listen to his strange mutterings.
A thin, haggard-looking man passed in front of him and I heard the homeless guy mutter, "Cow."
Cow? I thought. The man was much too skinny to be a cow. He looked more like a turkey or a chicken to me.
A minute or so later, a fat man went by and the homeless man said, "Potato."
Potato? I was under the impression that he called all fat people "Pig".
That day, at work, I couldn't stop thinking about the homeless man and his puzzling behavior. I kept trying to find some logic or pattern in what he was muttering.
Perhaps he has some kind of psychic ability, I thought. Maybe he knows what these people were in a previous life. In Japan, many people believe in reincarnation.
I observed the homeless man many times and began to think my theory was right. I often heard him calling people things like "Rabbit" or "Onion" or "Sheep" or "Tomato".
One day, curiosity got the better of me and I decided to ask him what was going on.
As I walked up to him, he looked at me and said "Bread."
I tossed some money into his cup and asked him if he had some kind of psychic ability.
The homeless man smiled and said, "Yes, indeed. I do have a psychic ability. It is an ability I obtained years ago. But it is not what you might expect. I can't tell the future or read minds or anything like that."
"Then what is your ability?" I asked eagerly.
"The ability is merely to know the last thing somebody ate." he said.
I laughed because I realized he was right. He said "Bread." The last thing I had eaten for breakfast that day was toast. I walked away shaking my head. Of all the psychic abilities someone could have, that one must be the most useless.

Jukka the Sling

I read that and didn't get it at first. Then I did.

Scary.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

BlueRose

Ok, so I pulled this one from a manga... (Can't remember which manga it was... But I liked the horror story.)

Before becoming a motel, that place is said to have been a family residence. It gives off the feeling of an old-day mansion, and it was a favorite among frequent travelers because of this. However, no matter how much one counts, there is always one room less on the third floor. From the space occupied, there should have been six rooms. The structure of the third floor is no different from that of the second floor but there are clearly six rooms on the second floor, while there's only five on the third. So, boarders staying there started to ponder, that next to their room there could be another room? Their room is obviously the innermost one, but looking from the outside, the wall extends on. Then on one night, from the wall of their room, or to their guesses, the wall which may contain a room on the other side, came a sound. "Creak, crack" a sound like things being scratched. At first, the one who heard the sound thought he was being paranoid, but, when he told his roommates about the sound the next day, he learned that they had all heard it. That scratching sound. And so throughout the time they stayed the sound lasted every night, till they couldn't stand it anymore and complained to the hotel manager. And the staff behind the counter turned pale white and muttered "always". If one stays in that room they will always hear in the night, a sound that goes "Creak, crack". Next to the room they stayed in, there really seemed to be another room! However, when it was bought over from it's previous owner, the end corridor was already sealed with space enough for another room on it's hidden side! After some time, the complaints of the boarders increased until the business was affected significantly. The motel manager decided to knock down the wall at the end of the corridor, to see what was behind the wall. They soon found workers, and, as the boarders wished to see what appeared behind the wall, they stayed one more night. The next day, the workers knocked down the walls at the end of the corridor, and there was an extension beyond, that is, next to the room in which the guests stayed, there was another room! The room structure was similar to the others, however, there was no doorknob on the door to that room. Or, so to say, the door was sealed shut, all the spaces filled so that it could not be opened. To see what was inside, they broke through the door. And in the room, all over the walls were words, written in blood on every wall, that said: "FATHER LET ME OUT"
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

M.A.R.T.I.N(band)offical

Russa Nodrey

Once upon a time a guy saw a zombie, the zombie chased the guy, then fell into a hole.

The End
Freddy

Delthion

Why oh why did I have to read this at midnight?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on March 28, 2014, 01:00:16 PM
Once upon a time a guy saw a zombie, the zombie chased the guy, then fell into a hole.

The End

Favourite one.

My grandpa told me the ending to one of the westerns he watched awhile back, claiming beforehand that it was rather creepy.  And it kinda was.

There was a man who was convicted of a crime and was put in prison for life, never to feel freedom again.  He'd have regular checkups with the doctor at the prison, and he slowly became friends with the doctor, talking with him whenever he could.
  At one such meeting, the man begged the doctor, "Please, help me get out of here!"
  The doctor agreed to help, and the two men started plotting.  They decided that the best way to get the criminal out of jail would be to inject him with a chemical that would make him appear dead and hide him in a casket with an actual corpse.  Then, after the casket was buried, the doctor would come and dig him up, giving him his freedom.
  The day arrived when their plan would go into action.  The criminal was sedated, hidden in the casket, and the casket was buried.  When the man woke up, he wondered when the doctor would be coming, but more importantly, who he was lying beside.
  Pulling out a match, the man lit it and looked at the corpse beside him.  It was the doctor.