Yes!
Of course!
Absolutely!
Unquestionably!
Sure thing!
Absoballylutely!!!
Totally!

Kitsune

You know [that you are] going crazy if you obsess over grammaticism. You also know that you are going crazy if you hear your sandwich making noises. :P

Cornflower MM

YKYGCI when you want to bang your head against the wall - And then actually do it. (Guilty.)

Quote from: Faiyloe on February 14, 2015, 04:58:41 AM
You know You are going crazy when you lie awake in bed thinking of new ways to torturer your characters.

You know you are going crazy when you talk to the dragon that lives in your furnace (I do but only when no one is around to hear me)

You know you are going crazy when you talk to movie character even when you have seen the movie a thousand times and you know they are going to make that same stupid mistake no matter what you say.

You know you are going crazy when you start talking to your characters when you are alone

You know you are going crazy when you go outside and start pacing around reciting poetry you have made up on the spot. (guilty, especially when I am distraught and the weather is good, Why do I always wright the best poetry when I am distraught?)

Well, guess I'm definitely going crazy.

LT Sandpaw

You know your going crazy when you laugh like a mad man while shooting your friends with airsoft guns. (Guilty)

You know your going crazy when you spawn a million villagers in your new minecraft game and blow them all up to hear them scream. (Guilty)

You know your going crazy if you have watched Nyan Cat for any length of time

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Mhera

YKYGC when you've come so close to getting hit by a car so many times that it no longer phases you.

Quote from: PluggFiretail on February 16, 2015, 06:17:55 AM
You also know that you are going crazy if you hear your sandwich making noises. :P
0_o

Kitsune

Last night at 2:00 a.m. I was hungry so I made myself a tuna sandwich. The bread was toasted so it was crackling a bit, but it cracked me up because I was overtired. :P

Skyblade

You know you are going crazy if you keep hoping for snow when the last time that happened in your area was in 2004 and, before that, 1980-something

Smileys I never use: >:(::):-*

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Hickory

YKYGC when you start having dreams that involve Gabool the Wild.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Maudie

Whoot Whoot! Someone revived my very first thread! Yaaaaaaaay!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Banya

In elementary school I used "carcass of Grobait" as a curse phrase.  Call me crazy.

(Grobait was one of the vermin sent to hunt Tagg in Taggerung, and he died on the journey.)

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Banya

Izeroth

Ah, you naive people. You think the worst is over.  ;D

You know you are going crazy when it seems like your older brother respects you.

Maudie

I still have a soul! We'll see if that lasts after I start High School...(Which is looking more and more like a possibility right now. Not sure how I feel about that.)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

When someone pulls the plug on your range of emotions.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

You fantasizse about forum ships. . . . . . Heh heh. . . .