News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Random Monster Fight

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, May 01, 2013, 02:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Pretty zelf explanatory. Tiz a random monzter fight. Enjoy.

Me dragon attackz!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Norham Waterpaw

But I counter with the spell of Algo-Derpo! The dragon is now stupid, and incoherent.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

psybox

My pet Dalek disguised as John Lennon disguised as Harry Potter disguised as Head in Another Galaxy disguised as a dragon disguised as the doctor disguised as a Dalek got rid of the algo-derpo spell, and set the dragon on Norham.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quick note before ziz fight explodez, picturez are encouraged!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

But then Bigfoot came and killed everybody with nuts!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Norham Waterpaw

But Norham was quick to discover this dragon was ticklish! Feather powers activate! :P
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?