News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Looking for an rp

Started by SFox63, May 02, 2013, 08:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SFox63

Hi y'all, this is my first time here on the website. Most redwall sites I've come across have been inactive for years and I've recently fallen in love with the series. What I'm looking for is an RP that's basically much like the books, centered around good creatures(not baddies), something that maybe starts in a town or a city that creatures either have to defend or rescue comrades.

I'm an experienced roleplayer both in writing, and playing. Mostly i do tabletop rpgs with rulesets and such, but i always love a good plain RP every now and then.

Also, i had a question: do vermin like foxes and wolves ALWAYS have to be bad?

W0NWILL

No, we aren't that too strict on that. I've roleplayed evil otters, neutral stoats, and good ferrets. It really depends on the gamemaster though, most will allow it, others won't. If you look around the first page of OOC, you should be able to come up with something that's your style. Osu's getting back into roleplaying here, and there's loads others. Rain's 'Quest for Romance' may be getting up again soon, but probably not until after the tournament. If you want to do a smaller thing, you can always duel someone. Personally, I'd be happy to duel you.

Troy Troodon

You can join this rp "Siege of Gondor: Redwall Style"
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

KitrallStreamrippler

There are lots of good RPs up. I'm in four right now, and they're loads of fun. You could join "Retake Redwall"... (Oh, welcome to the forum, by the way. ;D)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rusvul

Quote from: Shadowed One on May 02, 2013, 08:36:09 PM
Quote from: SFox63 on May 02, 2013, 08:18:12 PM

Also, i had a question: do vermin like foxes and wolves ALWAYS have to be bad?

Yes, they do.
Oi! I'm not evil, I'm an honorable airship pirate captain. I never hurt needlessly, I don't enjoy killing. I'm a good fox, we're not always bad.

BrookSkimmer

I will say as the moderator that looks after the RP section most frequently that I'm glad you're here Sfox!

As per your question, no type of animal is necessarily "good" or "bad" when RP'ed here. People decide on that when they propose their RP's. It is also decided by the creator of the RP which types of animals will be allowed as in just Redwall ones or others outside of Redwall too.

Have fun here!!

SFox63

Thanks for all the welcoming ^.^ im sure ill be happy here... its the only really active redwall esque rp place ive found