News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Give you the medicine.  That way you feel better, and you can feel even MORE better when you slap Skarzsy.  ;)

Would you rather live at a hotel free of charge for the rest of your life, or live in an assisted living home, also free of charge, and also for the rest of your life?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

Hotel

WYR be tall or short
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Norham Waterpaw

Tall.

WYR be stuck in an underground tunnel, or an airshaft in an Aircraft Carrier?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Geuh. . .

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on March 09, 2014, 02:23:28 AM

WYR slap Skarzs for the horrid question he just asked me, or give me some medicine for my stomach so I can slap him myself?

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 09, 2014, 02:18:58 PM
  Give you the medicine.  That way you feel better, and you can feel even MORE better when you slap Skarzsy.  ;)

You all hate me. . .  :( :'(
:D

WYR Slap me or them?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

them because there's more of them

WYR be Skarz or one of them

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Norham Waterpaw

One of them. I don't want to be a troll.

WYR be a troll or goblin?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Troll. It's a wonderful existence. A cave, a raw mouse to eat, and insides made of iron. ;D

WYR Smash a mouse with your hand or have a spider crawl on your hand (both happened to me)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Spider

WYR be alone or with people

Faiyloe

With people!

WYR do only math or science for a year.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Wylder Treejumper

What type of science? I Looooove physics and chemistry.... both math based sciences... So, if I did math, I could use it on those sciences... MATH!

I know. I'm a total nerd.

Would you rather eat cheesecake or apple turnovers thick with meadowcream?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Faiyloe

HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!! THAT IS SO HARD. A) I have never eaten either of them. B) I LOVE Cheese. C) Apple anything is the best! although pumpkin is better.

Under the circumstances the apple turnover.

WYR have apple of pumpkin pie!  ;D

EDIT: I mean Apple OR pumpkin :P that sounds good though.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Apple of pumpkin. . .
_  _
O_O
*goes to barf*

WYR Eat Blueberry rhubarb crumble or blueberry rhubarb pie?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

The crumble.

WYR listen to Daniel Yount or Zack Hemsey?

The Skarzs

Daniel Yount.

WYR Listen to Two Steps From Hell or Machinima Sound?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Two steps.

WYR eat marshmallows or ham?  ;)