Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

A hedgehog.s?

WYR walk 1000 miles or be forced to stay awake for two day?
Freddy

Leatho Shellhound

1000 miles miles easy,

WYR work at a horse ranch or a pool?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

The Skarzs

Ranch.

WYR Make a katana or a falcate?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

I would rather make a Falcate. Much easier than a Katana.

WYR own a Falcate or a Katana?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Falcate. ;D

WYR Use a large cast iron anvil or a small steel one?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Uhh... Medium-sized steel? Am I allowed to haggle?

WYR be hit with a fireball or a frostbolt?

The Skarzs

Fire. Looks better.

WYR Get a tapeworm or a tick?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

A tick.
WYR eat cake or ice cream?

Rainshadow

Why not both?

Would you rather be bitten by a mosquito or a spider?  (I find that mosquito bites are more irritating than spider bites, but it creeps me out that a spider has been crawling on me and bit me in my sleep.  (Arachnophobe!))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Slagar 11

Mosquito.

Would you rather inflate a corpse's stomach like a balloon, or use its intestines as a scarf?

Edraithel

Inflate a corpse's stomach. :P either way is gross
WYR Drown or die of thirst?
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Rainshadow

Drown.  It's faster.

Would you rather kill (in cold blood) or be killed?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Edraithel

Kill.
WYR suddenly (without telling them) leave your family for a couple years and not be able to tell them where you went or get to say goodbye but never be able to see them again?
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Slagar 11

1st one.
WYR become Slagar, or become Cluny?

Russa Nodrey

Hmm, maybe Slagar.

WYR win a free trip to China or India?
Freddy