News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

PS4, but this is "Would you Rather", not "This or That".

Would you rather post only in the Cellars, or only in Forum Games?
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Cellars!

Sorry, I don't know how that happened...

WYR have a dog or cat?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

Dog.

WYR play games that work equally well on either platform on a high-end PC or a next-gen console?

Delthion

PC usually has the more intricate storyline so, probably a PC.

WYR Have no electricity or no water?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tim Churchmouse

No water. Electricity gives you the power to find water. (Eg electric cars)

WYR die by freezing or melting?
This is your referral link!
PLEEEEEASE CLICK MULTIPLYFYING TIMES!!!!!!!

Delthion

Freezing, apparently it's just like going to sleep.

And I just meant in your home.

WYR have no heat or no air-conditioning?

Rainshadow

No AC.  I already live with that, and it kinda sucks, but I'm used to it.

Would you rather play sports or watch them?  (I feel like I've asked this before, but oh well.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tim Churchmouse

Defo playo yayo

WYR keep your mum or dad alive if you had to only choose one (I can't believe I posted that)
This is your referral link!
PLEEEEEASE CLICK MULTIPLYFYING TIMES!!!!!!!

James Gryphon

Wow.

I'm not sure I should answer that. I'm all for having hard questions, but I think that one might be a little too deep for this topic.

Would you have computer-like control over your memory (conscious control of what memories you want to access, perfect recall capability, and the ability to delete or edit memories), or the ability to perfectly control (create, amplify, or repress) your emotions?
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

Memories!  Definitely memories.  That would be so helpful.

Would you rather drink a carbonated drink or non-carbonated?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 04, 2014, 09:38:40 PM
  Memories!  Definitely memories.  That would be so helpful.

Would you rather drink a carbonated drink or non-carbonated?
Depends. Carbonated as in good rootbeer/ginger ale, carbonated. Good meaning actual soda- Rootbeer made mostly with roots and water, ginger ale made with mostly ginger and water.

In that case, carbonated. If it's bad soda (ie almost any soda) then it depends on what the non-carbonated drink is.

Would you rather have an indefinite supply of food or water? It runs out quickly if you try to sell any of it or give it to an organization; it's only for you, your friends, and your family.

Delthion

Water, you need it more.

WYR own a huge poisonous spider, or a twelve foot long Boa Constrictor that can open doors?

The Skarzs

Huge venomous spider. (You failed to mention the potency of the venom. And I would like to point out that only plants have poison: animals have venom.)

WYR Eat a three inch long garden slug or a fly of the same amount of square inches?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Mask

Slug. If the fly lands on me like they normally do, I'd faint.

WYR Eat the slug afore mentioned or the fly?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Delthion

I don't know why I swallowed the fly!

WYR (Due to Skarzs demand for exactness.) have a huge and very venomous spider or a Boa constrictor that can open doors.