The Rise of the Zombies

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, May 09, 2013, 09:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah've been zinkin' aboot ziz idea for avhile an zought na' vould be a good time tae ztart it. It combinez everyvonez favourite tvo zingz: Redwall, an' zombiez!

Ok, zae 'ere'z ze plot: Redwall is just getting over a vermin invasion; and the last one of the vermin, the leader, is on the run from the Redwallers and is getting desperate. The three Redwallers after him are a badger, a hare, and a mouse, the latter wielding Martin's sword. The three have him cornered, and he has no choice but to entre a cave, and, inside the cave, he finds a dark-purple jewel and smashes it, which causes him and the three Redwallers to turn into zombies. Martins sword dissapears. And thus begins The Rise of the Zombies!

Zae, anyvone vant tae join?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

W0NWILL

Me. Definitely me. I'll be making my characters now.

Name: Smit
Species: Rabbit
Weapon: Stick, kitchen dagger
Appearance: (in progress)
Personality: (in progress)

Sparks of Southsward

Oh oh, joy! There had a better be a ray gun and a mystery box, and I would love ta' join in!                            Name: Red Rage Mcintyre        Species: Red Squirrel                 Gender: Male                              Age: Adult of 27 seasons          Weapon: Basket-hilt claymore and Dirk Dagger       Apperance: Barrel-chested, wearing a dirty tan campaign uniform with a maroon and drab green kilt    Personality; Rough and Ready, kind to the woodland creatures and a demon for vermin

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Name: Saulath (or just Saul)
Species: Stoat
Appearance: A gray tunic with a slightly darker gray hooded cloak, and two daggars at either hip attached to his belt

Vonce ve get a vee bit more people ve can ztart. Each player can 'ave zree characterz.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

phoenixfoden

You should name the rp deadwall  ;)

Sparks of Southsward

That is a great idea, question is, Mr. Galaxy, when shall we be starting this rp?

Dinte

name: Gra'mel
species: hare
appearance: he is a bulky hare with some white starting to grow in his hair and wears a brown leather tunic with lots of pockets filled with random bits of junk and knives he carries around a huge war hammer that seems to be fit for a badger but he seems to wield it easily enough
rank in long patrol: master Sargent
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Sparks of Southsward on June 08, 2013, 03:00:22 PM
That is a great idea, question is, Mr. Galaxy, when shall we be starting this rp?

Ve juzt need a fev more people tae join, zen ve can ztart.