News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Guests

Started by PrimroseWarrior, May 16, 2013, 06:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

OOC: I like the part, Ungatt, "What in the name of Guests" That is so funny! ;D

BIC: Thank you Rus!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

OCC 1: Tam is playing.
OCC 2:
Quote from: Tam and Martin on June 14, 2013, 10:49:28 PM
OOC: I like the part, Ungatt, "What in the name of Guests" That is so funny! ;D
Thank you! ;D
Now, BOT!

Thanks for the help, rusvul! So, were are we going now?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rusvul

You're welcome! But we still have a problem! My materializy thingummy (No, that's not it's real name, don't ask, it's really long.) needs to recharge before I can use it again for something with moving parts... And, this engine is about to run out of fuel. *materializes oars* This is our only choice, I think.

Ungatt Trunn

Oh no, not back to rowing...

Rainshadow

*Hides in the bottom of the boat with a potato sack covering head*  Shhhhh...  Don't let the guests find me!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Then let's get oaring!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

*Steals a potato, then bakes it with a ray from the Materializy Thingummy* Yay! A baked potato! *Viciously noms away* OM NOM NOM NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM....

Ungatt Trunn

So, I ask again, rus, were are we heading to?

Rainshadow

*Uncovers head for a second*  I'd guess away from the mainland.  *Glances at Rus*  You got a submarine in that little machine thingy ya got there?  And some secret base hidden underneath the water?  *Covers head with potato sack*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

TRANSLATED: *Uncovers head for a second*  I'd guess away from the mainland.  *Glances at Rus*  You got a submarine in that little machine thingy ya got there?  And some secret base hidden underneath the water?  *Covers head with potato sack

Erm, no. I've just about used up all of the charge. I do have an airship, however...

Ungatt Trunn

Then lets get on your Airship! I hope that the Guests don't have Airplanes...

Rainshadow

*Bursts out of the potato sack*  AN AIRSHIP?!  WELL, WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO!  BEAM US UP, RUSSY!!!  (Brownie points to whoever gets the reference!)

Ungatt Trunn

Lets just get going! Look, the Guests are coming!

Kitsune

Rusvul

I get ten(Million, eighty-five thousand, four hundred, and twenty six)brownie points! Though, we don't have a particle dematerializer... Or whatever they have on that fancy Enterprise. No, on the Endeavor, we rip holes in the fabric of dimensions. *Uses remaining charge of Materializy Thingummy to make a glowing green dagger that seems to be made of pure light, proceeding to slash a big gash in the air, which he promptly steps through* Come on through! It'll only feel like your body is being ripped into tiny pieces, it's mostly safe.