News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Guests

Started by PrimroseWarrior, May 16, 2013, 06:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Over there will do! Under the palm tree!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Alright! Hey, look! There appears to be a door on it. Lets see what's inside it...

Life is too short to rush through it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*ztandin' in a carved oot room in ze palm tree* Ach, vhere am ah, an' 'ov did ah get 'ere?!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

*Me appears* Hi guys I just came from Salamanderstron would you believe they have this thing call a transporter but it only can transport one person every ten years I left Shadow One at Salamanderstron to be cared for and I gave them my Submarine in return to use their transporter Oh I brought a bag of food and swords for all of us just in case *Opens bag and hands out food and swords*  :P

The Shade

*I appear, dragging myself up the beach* Ugh, what happend??? Ugh.............OH, FOOD!!!!! THANKS GUYS!!!!!! *starts stuffing myself* Mmmm..........

*After stuffing my face* Wheres rusvul?? Pluggfiretail?? Rainshadow?? Is it just us??
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rusvul

*Rus sails up in the Endeavor, which now seems to be a waterbound vessel* Hello! I'm not sure why everyone thought my ship sinks in water. I mean, I have sails, I have a watertight hull. I can even use my props underwater! Though, she's badly damaged. Unless I find something to patch up the airbag, we won't be flying anywhere soon. The cabins might be a bit damp, but we can sleep there. Unless, of course, this palm tree is more comfortable.

OOC: You guys just had to crash my ship, didn't you?

The Shade

OOC: @rusvul, yep  ;D ;D ;D We couldn't resist it ;D

Those guys at Salamanderstron certinly know their stuff!!!
*straps on two wrist knifes, bow and arrows, and axe that looks suspiosly like the Assassins Creed tomahawk.*
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Tam and Martin

THere you all are! Ungatt and I were waitiing for you!

Rainshadow

*Zap!*  *Rain appears in a puff of smoke*  Wh-why'd you guys leave me there?!  Where are we?  Oh, and in case anyone's wondering, I love my vortex manipulator!  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

A VORTEX MANIPULATER! AMAZING!

Rusvul

Vortex whatulawha? Hmm. Is that some kind of Whovian code for teleporter? Geez, I prefer the simple name for my watch... The Spacially-Articulated Anisthetic Materializing Alkali-Solvent Reassembling Radio-Transporter. Dissolves you using Cesium as a solvent to your water content, sends your particles in a radio-wave to your destination, and deposits you there. And it numbs you so that you don't feel like you're being dissolved... Which, you acutally are.

OOC: You didn't really think she'd break, did you? Her full title is the 'Indomitable Endeavor'. INDOMITABLE. Can't be dominated. She's taken worse falls and survived.

Rainshadow

Well, what does your Spacially-Articulated Anesthetic Materializing Alkali-Solvent Reassembling Radio-Transporter look like, eh?  'Cause MY vortex manipulator looks awesome!

Well, technically, that's mine on someone else's wrist.  Cap'n Jack.  No, not Cap'n Jack Sparrow, Cap'n Jack Harkness.  He had one once.  He 'borrowed' it from me, meaning he stole it.  So, I stole it back.  But it's my motorbike through traffic.  While some people may have big, fancy time machines, I have my nifty little wrist time machine.  Very portable.  It's quite nice, even if it does feel a bit uncomfortable the first few times.  Ya get used to the odd sensation.
  Oh, and also, no one said where we were.  I locked onto Rus's signal, so I actually don't know where we are.  Or when we are, for that matter.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

My Spacially-Articulated Anisthetic Materializing Alkali-Solvent Reassembling Radio-Transporter looks like a copper wristband (Similar to a vambrace, or bracer) with a watch attached to it, except the watch has no face. You can flip open the top, which is a beautiful metal vine pattern, and on the inside there are thousand and thousand of tiny gears, just spinning. There's a radio transmitter, a cesium capsule, an anisthetic capsule, lots and lots of other things that I don't understand. I'm not a clockwork engineer, you'll be wanting to talk to Ferron about that. Anyway, I can set co-ords of where I want to teleport here, on this controller, and I press this button to release the cesium, dissolving myself, and sending myself via a radiowave to my destination.

Kitsune

*runs up out of breath from the beach*
Rain-GASP!-Shadow has took-GASP!-my vortex manipulator!

Shadowed One

*teleports to your location* Muahahahaha! ATTACK ZEM, MY MINIONS!* Guest minions attack you*
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc