Main Menu

Guests

Started by PrimroseWarrior, May 16, 2013, 06:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

What about you, Rain?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

Hmm, well, I don't think guests would be viewing this thread.  Wait.  *Stares at Ungatt*  What if Ungatt's a guest in disguise?  :o  Y'know, his username IS of a Redwall villain and all.  UNGATT!  YOU ARE A GUEST IN DISGUISE!!!!  :o  :o  :o  WE HAVE A TRAITOR IN OUR MIDST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 16, 2013, 08:57:12 PM
  Hmm, well, I don't think guests would be viewing this thread.  Wait.  *Stares at Ungatt*  What if Ungatt's a guest in disguise?  :o  Y'know, his username IS of a Redwall villain and all.  UNGATT!  YOU ARE A GUEST IN DISGUISE!!!!  :o  :o  :o  WE HAVE A TRAITOR IN OUR MIDST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, I am not a traitor! I'm just a fan of Ungatt Trunn!!! *ahem* No see here, laddie buck, I'm no Benedict Arnold, here, I'm a...uh, a really cool person who is not a Guest, wot wot ;D!

Rainshadow

YOU ARE A TRAITOR!  YOU MUST BE THROWN OUT OF THE THREAD!!  *Throws the guest-in-disguise, Ungatt Trunn, out of the thread*  AND STAY OUT!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

*Real Ungatt Trunn member steps in* No, lets get back to business!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Tam and Martin

Whatever we were planning.

Ungatt Trunn

Tam and Martin

Leatho Shellhound

I think maybe rain works for the guests. That's why she tried to get Ungatt Trunn out.  :o
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on May 17, 2013, 06:08:27 PM
I think maybe rain works for the guests. That's why she tried to get Ungatt Trunn out.  :o

What?  I'd never!  Do you think I'd give away the fact that they're villains if I were on their side?  ::)

Maudie

Heeeey! be nice to the guests! I was a guest for over a year! I feel sorry for those poor little old guests :'(
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ve zhould come up vith a zecret code za only zoez vho ken it ken vot it zayz.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

*Weird voice*  The fat man walks alone.  8)  (Brownie points to whoever knows what that's from!)