News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Guests

Started by PrimroseWarrior, May 16, 2013, 06:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

'ere ah am! Ah dug an 'ole tae ezcape zrough. Zurrender iz betrayal! Never Zurrender!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

*Dives into hole with Head*  FREEEDOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!  *Ahem*  Sorry, this is the actual Rain, not that silly impostor.  Don't shoot!

*Meanwhile...*

*Grabs shin*  Ouch!  Ouch!  Vy deed you do dis to me?  I ees Vainshadow!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on June 06, 2013, 12:27:03 AM
RUN!!!!!
YE- WAIT!!! Were are we running to!? And were did Rainshados go, Tam? She couldn't just disapear into the ground!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

Oh No we can't leave now without Rain! Look ther's HiaG let's ask him!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

*Runs up to HiaG* Well, there you are! Have you seen Rainshadow?

Rainshadow

*Looks up at Ungatt*  I'm here, oh blind one.  And yes, it's the real me, not the weirdo guest standing behind you.

*Meanwhile...*

*Latches onto Ungatt's leg*  I am ze veal Vainshadow!  Do not leesten to dis veird eempostor!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Let go of me! *Kicks off the fake Rainshadow, then jumps in the hole were Rainshadow is, pulling HiaG and T&M with him* Ah! Were safe! All four of us!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, 'ov can ve tell ze real from ze fake?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on June 06, 2013, 09:41:18 PM
Ach, 'ov can ve tell ze real from ze fake?
Well, I just got away from the fake Rainshadow, so we must be with the real one!

Tam and Martin

Okay that explains it! Now what are we gonna do?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Well, the four of us are well hidden in here, so I guess we will have to wait until the Guests stop looking for us around here.

W0NWILL

Listen, I don't have much time. I'm in a strange place. There's arches and a glass thingy in the middle, with a bunch of levers around it. I'm on the run, can't stay too long in one place or they'll get me again.

Ungatt Trunn

Then you'd better hurry, WON! We will be waiting for you here in the hole. Try to get here as soon as possible!

Rusvul

Oh no, Wonwill! *Taps three buttons on a curious copper bracelet on my left hand, grabs a sabre, and presses another button.* Oof! *Falls in front of Wonwill, tossing her the sabre, drawing my brass pistol* Now there's two of us! Turn and fight, we can take a few guests! *Begins to electricute guests with thunder bayonet* "ENDEAVOR!!"

W0NWILL

The Doctor: How did you get in the TARDIS?