News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Yus!

Started by Norham Waterpaw, May 16, 2013, 07:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

as of yesterday, I am a fan od Doctor who! ;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

W0NWILL

*jumps up and down, squealing with excitement* What Doctor did you see? The best ones are Four and Nine. I'm assuming Eleven, but you are missing out on Nine and Ten, Ten was good to. What episode did you see? The Empty Child two-part is my favourite.

Rainshadow

Quote from: W0NWILL on May 16, 2013, 07:27:01 PM
The Empty Child two-part is my favourite.

I loved that one!  It freaked me out at first, but once I saw the ending, I thought it was awesome.  ;D

Anyway, like Won asked, which Doctor did you watch?  9, 10 and 11 are my faves, (seeing as I've watched all of the episodes they're in, as opposed to very few of the classic episodes), but I've also seen a couple of the classic Doctors ('cause of the anniversary specials on the Doctors).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

I don't know which Doctor it was, but it was the bow tie guy. The episode was "Time of the Angels" the one where they introduce the weeping angels. *shudder* creepy.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Ooh, so Smith is your first Doctor?  Cool!  Eccleston was my first, so he's obviously always gonna have a special place in my heart, but Matt Smith is definitely my favorite Doctor.  And I know, the Weeping Angels are so creepy!  Definitely one of the freakiest monsters, in my opinion.  They're only beat by the Vashta Nerada, the Empty Children and (possibly) the Silence.  Other than that, they're soooooooo creepy!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

Weeping Angels are really only Boos that are darker, less obvious, can't go through walls, and have some elements of the rock thingies from "The Fires of Pompeii".